Auction Night

A/N: Kate x Reader

Summary: Kate has suspicion on Jack so she calls her best friend/ girlfriend, Y/n L/n to join her who is also Spider-Woman and the night takes a turn for the worse.

Thank you for 308-311k! I love you all so much <3

HERE WE GO!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kate's POV:

I'm waiting for my girlfriend, Y/n L/n / Spider-Woman to come over to my house, I invited her to this Auction thing that my mom told me about before she went off with stupid, stupid Jack Duquesne; there is something going on with him, I just know it. He's guilty of something, I just need proof of it!

I hear a knock on my window and see Y/n, I give her a smile and open the door, she swings her legs back before letting go above her and pushing herself in, she slides in and takes her mask off, wearing a tuxedo over her suit, I shut the window.

"Sorry... for the cold wind." She apologises, I grin at this and turn to her, opening my arms; she hugs me back and holds me close. Humming slightly. "Hi, love." She greets me, I grin at this and place a kiss on her cheek.

"Hi," I greet her, pulling away from the hug, "so, are you ready to go?" I ask her, she nods her head giving me a light smile.

"Yeah! I'm ready when you are. Is my suit noticeable?" She asks me, I shake my head as I really can't see her suit.

"No. No, I can't see it, how'd you do that?" I ask her,

"Oversized." She replies, laughing lightly. I nod my head at this.

"Right, yeah... of course." I chuckle out, she takes my hand and we head outside and begin to make our way to the Auction.

***

We arrive and were stood at a table, both of us looking around trying to find where we could go to head to this Auction.

"What do you think?" I ask her, she shrugs lightly.

"I—I don't know. I don't have EDITH." Y/n explains to me, I turn to her, looking at her shocked.

"Wha—? Y/n the reason I asked you was so you could bring EDITH—!" I exclaim quietly before a man walks over toward me and Y/n,

"Miss Bishop?" I hear the guy say, I turn to him.

"Hi...?" I say confused, Y/n grins lightly.

"Ah, Armand Duquesne." Y/n hums out, walking in front of me and putting her hand out, Armand grins at her and shakes her hand,

"You remember me?" He asks her, chuckling lightly.

"I remember all the nights me and Kate here would come stop by." Y/n reminds me, glancing at me, my mouth falls into an 'O' shape. I remember now! "I gotta say, Armand, Build your own blintz bar was a blast." She compliments as they remove their hands and Y/n rests her hands in her pockets.

"I was wondering... if you two could look a little more lady-like for the upcoming wedding, I don't want to have another competition with you two." He admits with a light laugh,

"Wedding?" Me and Y/n repeat in shock,

"Who's?" I ask him, he tilts his head in confusion before he picks up a glass of Champaign.

"Jack and Eleanor." He informs us, confused, me and Y/n look over at them, Eleanor giggling at something Jack had said.

"Excuse us." Y/n tells him before walking over to him, angrily. Slightly strutting, I follow behind her, moving the slight hair that went near my mouth, I give one of the waitress's a smile before I overtake Y/n and stop her, I move in front of my mom. Giving Jack a small grin before turning back to Eleanor.