Denial 2

A/N: Hailee x Reader

This was requested by: BlueChz

Summary: Anna and Adrian catch Hailee and Y/n in 4k. OOP—

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

Me and Hailee have talked and decided that we'd start 'talking' but quickly realised that we are both not gonna do anything that the other wouldn't like since if that was gonna happen then wouldn't have moved in with each other, so, we're dating!

Woo!

We haven't announced anything yet or told anyone as we're really only just testing the waters, whatever the hell that means, we've been dating for around 3 weeks, and it has possibly been the best 3 weeks of my entire life. I really like dating Hailee, especially since we've liked each other for quite some damn time.

I hear the door go, and I expect Hailee to get it as I'm in the kitchen cooking and she's sitting on the couch, but I don't hear her move or anything.

"Y/n!" She calls on me, I turn around to look at her and see her wrap her arms around my waist and rest her chin on my left shoulder. A smile appearing on her face,

"Yes?"

"Get the door." She tells me sarcastically; I scoff at this.

"Oh, ha, ha! Go get it, Steinfeld." I tell her making her laugh, she places a kiss on my head before walking off toward the door, she unlocks the door and opens the door,

"Ah! Hey, you two." Hailee greets whoever's at the door, "Y/n! It's Adrian, Anna and Ella!" She informs me, I turn around and see all of them come in,

"Ayy! Hey, guys." I greet the three, they all walk over, all of us hugging one another at a time, exchanging the normal, 'Hi, how are you?' 'Great, yeah, you?'.

"What brings you two here?" Hailee asks coming into the kitchen and grabbing herself a glass, "Does anyone want a drink?" She asks,

"Um, just a water for me, please?" Ella asks politely, Hailee nods her head and turns to Adrian and Anna.

"You two want anything to drink?" She asks, they shake their heads.

"No, thank you." They say in sync before turning to one another, shocked at how in sync they were. I just continue to cook and when I finished while everyone had moved to the living room to talk, I grab a bowl and taste my cooked food, 'Not bad, go me' anyway, I walk toward the living room, holding the bowl in my hand and the fork in the other, just taking bites of my Spaghetti Bolognese. I sit on the couch and watch what they're all watching, and Hailee grabs the fork from me and takes a bit of my Bolognese, I look at her shocked and when she hums in delight and nods her head,

"That's really good." She tells me,

"Yeah, I know because I'm eating it." I reply making her laugh, "How dare you... No, how... how dare you steal my food." I tell her sarcastically making her laugh. She hugs me and I place a kiss on her head, as we continue to watch whatever the hell we were watching, I was too focused on my food. I soon finish it and go to move but Hailee doesn't let go. "H—Hailee..." I mumble and she shakes her head, I sigh, "Baby, come on, you gotta move." I whisper to her quietly, making sure that the others didn't hear, she pouts, and I cover my eyes knowing that I cannot resist her pout. "No, stop." I tell her, she giggles and clings onto me, I sigh and manage to stand up as she clings onto me, her just giggling and waving at her friends while I walk into the kitchen. "You comfy?" I ask, she nods her head lightly and tucks her head into my neck. "You okay?"

"Mhmm." She mumbles, placing a kiss on my neck, I grin at this and set my bowl in the sink along with the fork,

"I'll clean it later." I tell her, she nods her head and I walk back toward the couch. I sit down and Hailee crawls off but pulls me down next to her so she could cuddle into me. I rub her back and before I know it, she's fast asleep. "I'm gonna go take her to her bed." I inform the group,

"Okay, try not to make out." Adrian replies,

"Or have sex." Anna budges in, I turn to them with a blank expression while the two laugh,

"Oh, and if you are. Keep it quiet and use a condom—" I grab a pillow chucking it at them making them all giggle quietly; I pick Hailee up and I walk upstairs going to our room. I shut the door quietly trying not to wake her up, I set her down and when I go to pull the covers up for her, she does it herself and her face scrunches in discomfort at how cold it is. I chuckle at this and place a kiss on her head, I place my hand on her hair giving her head scratches, placing a kiss on her forehead here and there.

She always looks so peaceful when she sleeps and it's so adorable. I love it. I go to stop but she grabs my hand,

"Don't go, continue." She tells me followed by a yawn; I laugh at this.

"How long have you been awake?" I ask her, she sits up and smiles as she places a kiss on my lips, I kiss her back, holding her close. I go to pull away, but Hailee straddles my waist, pulling away from the kiss with a smile on her face.

"Not long." She mumbles placing a kiss on my neck, her hand moves around my neck to in my hair, her hand grips my hair lightly but then creates a love bite just above my sweet spot, I lean further into her making her smile as she moves her lips in front of mines; I wrap one arm around her waist and the other is placed on her cheek. I place a kiss on her cheek, slowly making my way down to her neck to create a few hickey's here and there, just to annoy her.

I move my hand around her neck while I move my lips in front of hers, her eyes going between my lips and my eyes, while I just give her a small smile. She goes to lean in for a kiss, but I lean back, moving away as I add a little pressure on each side moving her back; I move back in front of her and just give her a small smile, placing a kiss on her cheek once again. I inch closer and closer to her lips before I rest my lips against hers.

However, the door shoots open and we both shoot away from one another, but Adrian gasps.

"Noo..." He longs on, his mouth open in shock. I force my eyes shut and lay down on the bed, Hailee just covering her face while Anna and Ella just stand there in complete shock.

"I—I mean who really is shocked at this point?" I ask but before anyone can answer, I feel someone hit my stomach, I groan and bring my legs up to my chest as I hold my stomach in pain, hearing Hailee giggle.

"You deserve that."

"Mhmm." I hum out and let out a small groan.

"Did we seriously just witness you two about to fu—"

"Ella!" Anna, Adrian and Hailee all exclaim making me and Ella laugh.

"What? Is she wrong?" I ask her, turning to Hailee. Hailee rolls her eyes.

"Shut it." She tells me, I nod my head and just laugh lightly staying quiet while I continue to hold my stomach in slight pain.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------