"I'm scared..."

A/N: Nadine x Reader

Thank you to: july_kom-trikru for the idea <3

Summary: Nadine finds out that the reader is G!P

Here we go!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

Me and Nadine were cuddling on the couch as Krista and Darian were across from us, watching the same TV show as us. I place a kiss on Nadine's forehead as she cuddles into me with a wide smile on her face.

"You okay?" I ask her and she nods her head with a small smile on her face, I rub her back feeling her slightly shiver at my touch, she looks up at me and my eyes were already on her. Our eyes locked and met, both of us smiling, "Yeah?" I whisper to her, she leans up and places a kiss on my lips. I kiss her back, tugging on her waist which she must've blushed at as she pulled away almost immediately tucked her head into my neck. I chuckle lightly, however, I start to feel my downfall.

She starts moving around and I can feel her thigh against my dick, I groan lightly and try to ignore it. She kept moving and I quickly get up,

"I gotta go to the bathroom, real quick!" I say and rush upstairs into Nadine's bathroom, I slam the door shut and groan in annoyance. "Why do I have—? God you are annoying." I say to my rising dick, I groan and cover my face, after a moment or two, I hear the door try to open and I quickly turn around. "Um, who—who is it?" I ask out-loud, hoping the person on the other side of the door heard me.

"Y/n, baby, what's wrong?" Nadine asks me, I groan in annoyance as I can feel my dick starting to hurt, I cover it lightly,

"No—Nothing. Nothing! I'll be down soon." I tell her, 'I am not giving a specific time because I do not know how long this'll take. ' I think to myself and agree in my head, I rest my head against the door trying to calm my mind down so hopefully it can go down.

"Are you sure everything is okay?"

"Yeah." I answer untruthfully, she clears her throat.

"Then can I see you? I need to talk to you." She tells me seriously, my head shoots up and my eyes widen.

"Are you breaking up with me?" I ask her worriedly,

"What? No! No, I'd— No! I really like you. I would never— Can you just open the door please?" She asks me, I sigh in relief,

"Gosh, I really thought you were going to break up with me." I sigh out in relief and let out a small chuckle, chuckling at my pessimistic thoughts that had filled my mind.

"Y/n, open the door. I want to see you."

"I, um, I can't." I tell her, she sighs.

"Why not?" She asks me which I pause at, I let out a small sigh as I hang my head down,

"I'm scared..." I express to her, it was silent for a moment.

"Why, baby? Is everything okay?" She asks me worriedly, I just let out a struggled groan, I unlock and open the door slowly, looking down at my boner, not meeting Nadine's eyes. For a moment, nothing is said before Nadine walks toward me and gives me a hug. I look at her confused. "I'm not gonna judge you for what you have, you know that right?" She asks me, I sigh in relief.

"Thank god, I am so sorry! It's just you were moving around and my mind immediately went there, you know me, I like dirty jokes cause they are funny! And—"

"Hey, shh, it's fine. Honestly." She giggles out, "But it's nice to know that I made you hard by my touch." She teases as she pulls away from the hug and hovers her lips over mines. My eyes stare into her eyes, a small smile was on her lips.

"I hate you."

"Oh, you love me! As well as your—"

"Continue speaking and I will pure annoy the shit out of you." I tell her which she giggles at.

"You never... me." Is all I pick up on.

"What?" I ask her confused, she removes my hand.

"I said you never annoy me but you didn't understand it because of your hand." She tells me which I hum at.

"Oh, yeah." I chuckle out, Nadine giggles lightly and places a kiss on my lips, I kiss her back but after a moment, she pulls away.

"Right, go fix yourself and I'll distract Krista and Darian—"

"Darian knows. It's fine." I tell her, "Krista doesn't but I know that you trust her, so, I trust her. So, it's fine." I add which she looks at me surprised at. "What?"

"You just said I can tell Krista only because I trust her." Nadine tells me, her eyes narrow as she opens the door slightly, "Just never heard someone tell me that." She adds which I give her a small smile at.

"Well I do, you have good judgement." I compliment her which she blushes at.

"Thank you! Now, have fun." She tells me before she quickly leaves, giggling to herself. I roll my eyes and look down at my dick,

"You're still there? Bud, go down!" I say quietly, and groan as I unzip my pants and sigh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------