My lover

A/N: Hailee x Reader

Summary: This is just cute fluff, sorry if it's shit.

THANK YOU SM FOR 25 AND 26k! I LOVE YOU ALL SM ❤️❤️ YOU GUYS ARE SO INCREDIBLE AND I AM SO THANKFUL FOR ALL OF THE SUPPORT THAT YOU HAVE BEEN GIVING ME ❤️

ALSO HAPPY NEW YEAR! WOOOO

NOW...

HERE WE GO!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

I walk in, two minutes late. I set the keys down and take my jacket off to see Hailee ready, seated on the couch, her eyes lit up and looks over in my direction once she saw me.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry that I'm late. I swear that I was on my way here but when I got like... 5 minutes away from my house, I realised that I left something in my house and—"

"Hey, hey, hey. It's okay. It's okay. I didn't even know you were late." Hailee explains casually, my eyes fall onto her and tilt my head in slight confusion, I cross my arms and stare her down.

"What?" I ask confused,

"I said it's fine, I didn't even know you were late." She reiterates, but shortens it. I wasn't used to this, past relationship was very toxic, abusive, manipulative. It was awful, but Hailee stayed with me through each moment.

"Oh..." I mumble. Hailee smiles at me as she could tell that it was odd for you, Hailee never let me explain myself as she didn't think that it mattered. She's known me for years and knows that I always try to be on time, especially when it comes to a loved one.

"You ready to go?" Hailee asks, a smile on her face as she turns the TV off and stood up, moving in front of me. I nod my head.

"Yeah... Yeah, all ready." I mumble, still deep in thought. Hailee places a kiss on my cheek as my eyes fall to the ground, she wraps her arms around my waist which I slightly tense at since my parents didn't give me much attention, I rest the side of my face on Hailee's shoulder. A smile fell onto my lips. "Thank you." I mumble.

"For?" Hailee asks softly, slightly confused on why I thanked her.

"For being understanding of... everything," I pull away from the hug and kept my eyes on the ground as I fiddle with a bobble that was around my wrist, "and patient with me." I add, a small hum fell from my mouth afterwards. Hailee smiles at the sight and moves her head up, my eyes slowly meeting Hailee's as she places a delicate kiss on my lips that made me feel loved in that moment. She pulls away and rests her forehead against mines. A smile on her lips that was never going to leave.

"Of course." She mumbles.

*****

I was seated on the couch, my head buried in my arms as I quietly cry; my mind being flushed with to many thoughts, overthinking every small thing that has been going on recently and it's like I'm always on high alert and simply waiting for Hailee to get fed up with me.

Hailee had been doing a lot of work recently and now that she has her day off, I didn't know what to do. If I should make her breakfast to wake up too. Should I take her out for breakfast? Should I take her out for the day? Does she just want to lie in bed all day?

I didn't know and it stressed me out, and then me being stressed out, stressed me out even more which led to the mental breakdown. My family was also stressing me out as my parents were in town and I never got along with my parents at all as they would always doubt my abilities on certain things as well as talk behind my back, all that parent bullshit, and they kept asking me when we could meet up, have a drink, catch-up, meet Hailee.