"No, I just want you."

A/N: Hailee x Reader

HI! HELLO! I'M BACK, I.AM.BACK!

This was a 3 part one-shot that: iamrockstar_ , they let me use this idea, shout out to them.

Summary: Y/n has feelings for Hailee but Hailee is dating Niall until something shocking happens.

Thank youu for 358-380k! I love you all and I really appreciate all the support.

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

I hate this, I really do. I honestly don't understand how I've managed to contain myself so far this dinner because of how much I hate him. I don't see what there is to like about leprechaun boy, he's just— I hate him. I don't see what there is to like about him. He's just so annoying and all the more reason why I hate him is because he is dating my best friend and my crush of 14 years. I'm 23. And we've known each other for 17 years and 14 of them, has been me secretly fanning over my crush and trying to control it. Thinking that it'll pass however, it hasn't. It really hasn't.

There is nothing that makes me less happy than seeing his face,

"Yo, Y/n." I hear my friend, Callum, say to me, I look over at him and see him just staring at me, I shrug my head at this.

"What?" I ask him, he sighs.

"You're staring at her... again." Callum acknowledges, I hit his shoulder as he said it quite loudly,

"Mind keeping it down?" I ask him, leaning back in my chair as I man spread slightly since it's comfy. I look around the table, seeing everyone and quickly realising how most of these people are Hailee's friends and not mines. I mean I know the people and they know me but I'm not best friends with them, I'm like... I don't know I'm friends with them but not best friends, it's weird. I honestly really only have Callum to talk too. "I'm gonna get some fresh air." I announce and get up, grabbing my drink and heading outside onto the balcony, it was a nice view and I think people would've chose to sit out here; however, I think it costs more money.

"Hey." I hear someone greet me, I turn around and see Hailee; she walks toward me shyly and offers a light smile, I return the smile before turning around and continuing to look at the amazing view ahead of me.

"Hi." I quietly reply, she moves next to me and it's silent for a bit before she speaks up, a light sigh before she speaks up.

"What's wrong?" She asks me, "I can tell that you're not happy here." She adds, looking over at me,

"What? No. I'm—I'm having a blast." I lie, she scoffs at this and shakes her head lightly.

"You suck at lying, y'know." She tells me,

"I mean it." I reply softly.

"You can tell me anything—"

"I know."

"Do you?" She asks me, I nod my head.

"I do." I answer, turning to her. "Now, shouldn't you be going back?" I question, tilting my head in confusion, "I mean the whole reason why we are here is for you." I remind her, she nods her head.

"I know, but I want my best friend to be okay—"

"I am more than okay. I just need some air."

"So, you won't leave?" She asks me, taking my hand and resting her head on my shoulder,