"Here we go... again." 2

A/N: Part two!

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abby and Emily moved away and turned to one another with sorrow and hurt in their eyes.

"She seems so vulnerable." Abby whispered out which Emily nodded her head at in agreement, she let out a small hum before she sighed.

"I feel awful. We missed out on Y/n's childhood and all she wanted was for someone to be there." Emily expressed and Abby nodded her head,

"I'm just glad she found Shawn, he seems perfect for her." Abby smiled weakly after her words that seemed to make Emily do the same; the two leaving and heading back to the party to find their mum and consult in her as to how bad they feel.

*****

Y/n slowly calmed down after 15 minutes of sobs in Shawn and Hailee's arms. Hailee had put the ring on and rubbed her back,

"We've got you, love. No one's ever going to hurt you now." Hailee whispered before she placed a kiss on her shoulder. Y/n sighed and slowly pulled away from Shawn's hug and Hailee released her grip and moved next to him, she placed her hands on her hips and wiped her eyes and sniffled.

"S-Sorry..." She breathed out, Shawn shook his head.

"Don't apologise, Y/n." Shawn sighed out, "I'm glad I saw you here... it's made me realise how much I regret not... pursuing our bond and making it a reality." Shawn expressed, Y/n tilted her head slightly as Hailee handed her a tissue, she wiped her nose.

"What do you mean, Shawn?" Y/n asked confused, Hailee smiled and took this opportunity to leave the two alone and give them a moment of privacy.

"I'll leave you two alone. I'll be waiting outside." Hailee said, Y/n nodded her head and Y/n found a bin and placed the tissue in the bin and walked back in front of Shawn. Shawn heard the door shut but in reality, Hailee opened and shut a door and then hide around the corner to listen, her curiosity was too far there that she couldn't ignore it.

Shawn took her hands and smiled,

"I've missed you... insanely. There wasn't a day that I didn't think about you and what could've happened." Shawn expressed,

"Sir...?" She questioned confused, Y/n's mum came in and saw Hailee and Hailee placed her index finger over her lips and she nodded, Y/n's mum began to listen too, "Shawn, what're you saying?"

"I wish that I adopted you... I wish that every day and I hate myself that I didn't do it. You're a girl version and mini version of me. A more updated and most likely better version of me." Shawn expressed which made Y/n's eyes light up as a smile began to form on her lips, "I just wish I could go back... re-do it all. Make sure that you truly did have my last name." He added which made Y/n let out a small chuckle,

"Y/n Hunter does have a good ring to it." She chuckled out which made Shawn laugh with her, he nodded his head.

"Yeah... it does..." He hummed out, Y/n sighed.

"I wish I could call you dad... you're so much better than my dad could've ever done." Y/n complimented but Shawn just smiled.

"Even though it may not be true... if you do ever call me..." He paused and forced his eyes shut, "dad." He chuckled out which made Y/n smile. "I wouldn't mind that..." He hummed out which made Y/n smile widely.

"You mean that?" She asked and Shawn chuckled at this,

"Of course, I mean it."

Y/n practically rushed into his arms once more, the two hugging and chuckling.