"He started it, not me!" 2

A/N: Emily Junk x Reader

PART TWO! 

WOOOOOOOOO!

HERE WE GO, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

We pull away from the kiss and I just smile at her, staring into her beautiful hazel eyes and her smiling back at me,

"Is that a yeah?"

"Yeah, I'll teach you." I laugh out, holding her close and placing a kiss on her forehead before directing her over to my skateboard, I help her on and move her but holding her hands and dragging her along, her just getting used to it. I try to move her and push her back but I quickly pull her back and she clings onto me,

"Shit, don't do that!" She exclaims before falling into a fit of laughter, I laugh at this and just let her get used to riding on smooth pavement. She looks so happy, she sets her foot down and turns to me. "Am I doing good?" She asks me, I nod my head and walk over to her, scooping her up in my arms, her just laughing; I spin around and set her down, grasping her right hand and turning her around to me with her left. I move her right arm around my neck and place a kiss on her cheek.

"You are doing fantastic." I compliment, she grins at this and I let her try it on her own. Getting on and gaining a decent speed to just ride around. 

"I like this. This is fun." She tells me, I nod my head.

"Well, you are very good at skateboarding." I tell her, keeping my eyes on her to make sure nothing happens. I decide to sneak up behind her and tap her left shoulder before moving to the right then to the left.

"Y/n!" She exclaims, I laugh at this before stopping and just letting her continue. I sit down before I hear a small squeal and someone fall beside me, I look to see Emily and her sitting weirdly beside me, 

"How did you fall? Are you okay?" I ask her, she turns to me and scoffs lightly.

"No, that was planned."

"Yeah, okay, Junk. Come back to me when you admit that you fell." I tell her which she scoffs in disbelief at.

"I! ...did... I fell." She admits, I laugh at this and place a kiss on her forehead, wrapping my arm around her; she leans into me and she shows me her hands and I make sure that nothing was wrong or she was bleeding which thankfully, she wasn't.

*****

Me and Emily have been a lot closer, staying in each other's room, the Bella's have been a lot more suspicious and mostly just been teasing us but we don't care however Emily told me how she wasn't wanting to tell the Bella's about us just yet which was more than fine, I didn't mind that. I just want her to be happy.

I head downstairs and head into the living room to see Flo and Cynthia watching TV.

"Hey, guys." I greet them and walk over, sitting between the two as they were watching some reality TV show type thing. I go on my phone as I feel eyes pierce into me. I look up and glance at the two to see them staring at me. "What?" I ask them,

"You look... off." Flo admits, I turn to her and look at her confused.

"I do?" I ask her, she nods her head.

"I bet it's the flu." She tells us, gasping and running away from me. 

"I don't... I don't have the flu..." I mumble, before turning to Cynthia.