Obsession

A/N: Hailee x Reader

This was requested by: MFerH21

Summary: At the start of Y/n and Hailee's relationship, Hailee sees the tattoo's that Y/n has and starts to have an obsession with them that Y/n teases her about.

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

I wake up to feeling really hot, it's roasting, what the hell is going on? It's never normally this hot during the night. What time is it? I sit up and look over at the clock to see that it was 2:43am, I huff at this and take my t-shirt off, now in my bra and boxers. Hailee stirs awake and turns around,

"Baby, what's wrong?" I hear Hailee's raspy voice, I look over at her and give her a light smile, I place a kiss on her forehead.

"Nothing's wrong, my darling." I reply to her softly, "Just a little hot." I inform her, she nods her head and gives me a light smile, opening her eyes and she looks at me confused and moves back a little, I look at her confused. "What? What's wrong?"

"What the hell is on your collarbone?" She asks me, I look down at my collarbones and see one of many, many tattoo's that I have. I don't know why I decided to get so many, probably because I've been obsessed with them my whole life and then when I was old enough, I had saved up to make sure that I got the one's I wanted, especially as I was starting of my acting career and ever since then, I've just been getting tattoo's that I want or really like or that means something to me. And I was also drunk when I got every single one.

Plus, some people find tattoo's hot, and they definitely attract more girls that I've ever thought to imagine. There was this one time where I was at a bar, didn't really talk to anyone as I wasn't in the best mood, plus, I'm an introvert. Why would I want to talk to someone? But then! As soon as my really cool jacket comes off and tattoo's are showing, girls and guys come up to me, asking me on dates.

"Um, it's one of a few tattoo's." I explain to her, she turns her light on which I groan at, flinching at the sudden brightness in the room, "A warning would've been nice." I groan out, she turns around to me and moves closer, she straddles my waist and looks all around my body, looking at the tattoo's that I have at the front.

"That one's cool." She says pointing at the one on my wrist, how did she not notice the tattoo?

"The snake tattoo?" I ask her, she nods her head.

"Yeah! It look's so cool." She compliments, smiling at the tattoo.

(A/N: Since I'm nice, I'll show you the tattoo's on your hands as those are the ones that I like the best, I can't be bothered finding other tattoo's for the back and upper arms, so, I'm just gonna start to describe)

Tattoo on the left hand: