⚠️"I'm gonna have to steal you from him" 2⚠️

A/N: Hailee x Reader

Summary: Y/n takes Hailee home and waits outside while Hailee breaks the news and other stuff that I don't know yet.

THANK YOU 200-203K! WOO! Y'ALL ARE AMAZING! I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO SO SO MUCH! I WISH I COULD HUG EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU <3

⚠️TW⚠️: Slight talk of Drug and Alcohol abuse. Mental Abuse. Physical Abuse.

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

I arrive outside her house and Niall pushes the door open and storms toward my car, Hailee quickly gets out and I get out with her,

"Hailee! There you are, what the hell?" He angrily exclaims and turns to me, I sigh lightly just resting my hands in the air as a surrender, I feel him punch me and push me against my car, I groan. 

"And was that worth it?" I ask him, before pushing him away. Hailee moving in between me,

"Hey, don't hurt her." Hailee tells him sternly,

"Where the hell were you?!" He shouts at her, it was now my turn to step in, I'm sorry but there is simply no need for him to be so rude to her. I step in front of her and move my hand out for her to take that she does. 

"Hey, come on, bro... seriously? There..." I sigh and glance at Hailee before turning to him, "there's no need to shout at her." I explain, "She was drunk, I couldn't find you. So, I took her to my place. Let her sleep on my bed and got her some water and painkillers then I slept on the couch. Nothing—Nothing happened." I explain to him, lying straight out of my ass. He scoffs at this and shakes his head lightly,

"Oh, yeah, whatever." He scoffs out, he reaches to grab Hailee's wrist but I hit his hand away to stop him. "Hey—"

"No, be polite. Come on." I tell him, sighing lightly. "Don't grab her fuckin' wrist." I express to him, he pushes my shoulder almost causing me to hit Hailee but I moved her to the side of me. "Hey, come on now." I tell him, sighing. I'm so tired, I just want to go back to my apartment. Rest up. I need to shower actually and wash my hair, I did shower last night but I didn't wash my hair. I do it every two days and just try to keep it healthy. 

"Are you telling me how to treat my girlfriend?" He asks me, I grin at this.

"And why is that a problem? Treating her like shit anyway." I answer my rhetorical question and pull myself up onto the hood of my car and help Hailee up as well, her having her legs crossed as she didn't want Niall to pull her down.

"Come on, Hailee. Get away from this dyke—"

"Okay..." I groan out and slide down, pushing hm back. "Don't call me that. You know how offensive that is? Do you even know how much words can affect someone?" I ask him, he just looks at me confused.

"Whatever," He turns to Hailee, "Hailee, baby—"

"Don't call me that. What you said was super offensive, Niall." She informs him, she puts her hand out and I take it for her; helping her down. I lean against my car and she directs him inside; both of them turning to me, I send Hailee a small smile before I wink at Niall and give him a small wave before hopping back onto the hood and looking up at the sky. Cloud gazing while Hailee sorts her 'boyfriend' out. 

Hailee's POV:

We head inside and I shut the door, sighing before I turn around to face him. Meeting his angry gaze.