"I'm gonna have to steal you from him"

Hailee x Reader

Summary: Hailee is in a toxic relationship and when she wakes up from a dream, she realises that it was a dream that had a girl that made her feel loved and cared for... especially in the pleasure department if you know what I'm getting at. She goes to a party later that night and when she bumps into someone on accident. She swore she's seen her before but can't figure out where.

HERE WE GO!

THANK YOU FOR 193-196K! HAPPY VALENTINES AS WELL <3

(Play song whenever)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hailee's POV:

I open my eyes to see a girl hovering over me, she looks so beautiful, her figure was simply perfect; I grin at this.

"Hi." I tell her, resting my hand on her cheek, my thumb stroking her cheek as I can see an outline of a smile form on her lips; I blush at this, her smile is absolutely cute and attractive at the same time.

***

I feel her take my t-shirt off as her lips were resting on my neck, my chest panting up and down as I lean close into her touch. I feel her find my sweet spot and when she begins to mark where it is, I begin to let out a string of moans and arch my back, leaning closer to her. I hear a small hum fall from her lips. I blush at this and she removes her lips from my neck, her hand gliding down from my chest to my stomach; simply teasing as it never stopped moving around my body. Moving closer and closer to the hem of my pyjama bottoms.

***

I glide my hand up hers and once they get to her neck; I try to flip us around but she shakes her head while pulling away,

"No... no, stay there, this is all about you." She tells me, I blush at her words and feel comfort by them. She rests her lips over mines for a moment, not connecting them, her opening my mouth a little wider; she grins and goes to kiss me however stops and moves back a little while she tilts her head the other way, leaning in slow and taking her precious time. I whine at this as I just want to feel her lips against mines.

"P...Please..."

"Now, now... pretty lady," She chuckles out, her voice raspy slightly which makes me feel something in my stomach that makes me want to simply squeal in excitement. "I need to admire all of this before I get to one of my favourite things..." she explains to me, I blush at this and shake my head lightly; pulling her face up to me.

"And what is your favourite thing?"

"This right here." She tells me pointing at my heart, then placing a kiss on my heart, it's as if little love hearts form as eyes which I smile widely at. "It's my favourite thing." She sighs out dreamily. Resting her lips on mines. Her hand moving closer and closer to my center, I gasp lightly, turning my head away from her when I feel her finger carefully move inside of me.

*End of dream*

"Hailee!" I hear a man's voice call on me, I open my eyes and look around to hear the shower running, I feel something between my legs and when I move the covers up a little; oh, wow, my hand. Love that. Okay...

Who the hell was that in my dream?! That is so weird!

I remove my hand from my pants and sigh lying back down and just wanting to fall back asleep.

"Hailee! Can you please come help me?!" I hear Niall shout, I huff at this and stand up. Moving my hand behind my back as the other opens the door, I peak my head in.