Danger is a fan of me

A/N: Kate x Reader

Summary: Y/n helps Clint and Kate on a mission and it almost costs Kate her life.

TW: SADNESS!

I'm kidding! But thank you so much for 13k! WOW! WE! Are killing it with the love and support! I love you all so much, thank you! Thank you! Thank you <3, you guys are honestly amazing! And thank you for the Merry Christmas comments, no one's told me that yet so thank you for that as well! 

And ENJOY MY PEEPS!

HERE. WE. GO.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n webbed herself onto the building Clint had told her to go on as she had just dropped her girlfriend and Clint's protégé, Kate Bishop on the roof a couple of buildings away from her. She had eyes on both Clint and Kate, being their eyes in the skies.

"Y/n, you in position?" Clint asked through the earpiece, Y/n cleared her throat,

"Yeah... Yeah, I'm— I'm locked in." Y/n stuttered out as this was her first mission with Kate and Clint. She was a little unsure on why she was there but hey-ho. She was glad she could help,

"Kate?" Clint asked, it took a moment for her to answer as Y/n and Kate were staring at one another. "Kate, you—"

"Yes... Yeah, in... in position." Kate cut off, Y/n snickered at this.

"Just tell me when it's clear." Y/n informed Clint, which he agreed. After a good few minutes of Y/n being bored of messing around as she got distracted really easily which Kate always found adorable. She was also a really shy person, and that made Kate fall even harder for her.

"We're in the clear." Clint spoke, Y/n dropped her web skipping rope and webbed a balcony and jumped off, she swung down and landed smoothly and quietly on the balcony 3 down from where she webbed, she felt her senses tingling however as she progressively heard a beeping getting louder and louder,

"Clint, get off the building." Y/n exclaimed, Clint listened to this and used one of his trick arrows as Y/n webbed herself toward Kate however she was no where to be found. When she landed, she felt someone tackle her and punch her onto the ground, they went to straddle her but she webbed each shoulder and kicked them into the air, she pushed herself up and jumped higher than the guy and slammed him into the ground, making them go through 2 floors. Y/n groaned when she felt herself get kicked back almost as soon as she landed, she groaned and held her stomach in pain as she began to push herself backwards in panic. She felt herself bump into someone and quickly turned around, she looked around as the people they were trying to invade was slowly surrounding her. She webbed one guy's feet and pulled him toward her and kicked him toward two people behind her. She crawled backwards as she webbed two people up onto the ceiling and stood up as she limped her way back up to the roof. "Kate? Clint?" Y/n asked over the earpiece, not hearing a response. "You guys okay? Where are you?" She asked as she made it to the roof and looked around confused, trying to find where they could've went.

"Y/n?" She heard someone say,

"Hi! Hi! Hello? Kate? Kate, are you okay?" Y/n asked worried as she heard it from the earpiece, she heard a small gasp and cough,

"I need help! I'm in the building Clint is in. We're together." She quickly said, Y/n webbed herself onto that building and crawled toward a window where she punched it and pushed herself in, she looked around and started running around the building, trying to find the two.

"Kate? Where are you? What floor?" She asked and looked around panicked, "KATE!" She screamed out before she heard a small noise, she looked around and saw fire, "Oh, fu—!" A loud bang sent Y/n through the walls as she webbed herself on top and to a safe part, she continuously coughed and held her chest in pain as she let herself fall to her knees; she took her mask off and attempted to try and catch her breath when she felt someone land on top of her.