Unfinished Business 2

A/N: Kate x Reader

PART TWO! HERE WE GO LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 14K! LET'S GO! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY ANYMORE! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

And! Because I'm nice, since it's like 1am for me and CHRISTMAS EVE! WOOO! HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE EVERYBODY! anyway! Since it's Christmas Eve! I will be posting this and something else when I wake up! 

HERE WE GO!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n woke up to feeling something wrapped around her body, her head was hung down and once she slowly moved it up, she saw Kate's apartment.

Well so she thought, she saw Yelena come into sight and started to move slowly.

"Yelena..." She mumbled, "what are you doing?" Y/n asked, her entire body tired out and sore.

"Ah! You're awake. Gosh, you took forever." Yelena giggled out as she grabbed a chair and sat herself down, Y/n rolled her eyes,

"Yeah, I can tell but I don't know if you know this... but my body aches! And this rope is really making it worse—"

"Now, now, little L/n." Yelena giggled out as she placed her index finger over her mouth and sighed, she connected her hands as she moved one leg over her other one; she connected her hands together and rested them on her thigh, She tilted her head slightly. "You gonna hurt me?"

"Depends... you gonna hurt me?" Y/n asked, a hint of sarcasm in her voice; Yelena sighed and got up, she started to cut the rope loose and once Y/n was out of it, Y/n pushed Yelena to the floor, Yelena scurried backwards and grabbed a chair, she used it as defence and chucked it at Y/n who did a spin kick and broke it in half, she landed and fixed her jacket before she continued to march toward her, she blocked Yelena's right handed punch and punched her stomach; she flipped her onto the ground and straddled her waist, she grasped both of her wrists and stared her down. "I told you... Yelena, you do not go after Clint—"

"My sister is dead because of him!" Yelena argued back, Y/n sighed.

"I get that! Okay?! But that's not on Kate and you can't go killing collateral damage—"

"Kate Bishop is not collateral damage—!"

"YELENA! Listen to me!" Y/n shouted at her, Yelena's face rested and immediately went to panic; Y/n sighed and let go of her wrists, se stood up and hit the table out of anger. Yelena flinched when she sat up at the sudden anger. "She has nothing to do with this, leave her out of this—" Y/n was interrupted by a gun clock, she sighed and let her shoulders fall as she felt the muzzle against the back of her head.

"I want you to leave." Yelena said with no remorse and Y/n couldn't even be mad at her for it.

"I'm sorry Yelena, but I'm just—"

"You don't know her! And you're picking her—"

"I'm not choosing anyone!" Y/n exclaimed as she turned around and hit her elbow and wrapped her arm around and pressed her hand against Yelena's neck, she kicked her down and as she fell, Y/n hit the gun up and grabbed it. She pulled the ammo out and chucked it away as she dropped the gun next to her. "I'm really not, I just don't see the point in killing people—"

"We are trained killers! We kill people who deserve it!" Yelena explained trying to prove her point,

"No! That was the Red Room's point! We are not them." Y/n exclaimed and stared her down, she put her hand out but Yelena kicked it away and kicked her back, before Y/n could even fall, she felt herself get held against the wall.