New Friends 2

A/N: Charlie Watson x Reader

Part two!

THANK YOU FOR 293-295K! AND THANK YOU FOR 10K ON MY FIRST POST! WOO!

WE ARE 5K AWAY FROM 300K! I'M SO HAPPY! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU, I GIVE YOU ALL A BIG HUG (IF YOU DON'T LIKE HUGS, HIGH FIVES? I DON'T KNOW, I'M JUST HAPPY!)

So! Sit back and RELAX (yes, let's relax this time. Not a sad one for a couple of posts) AND ENJOY THE ONE-SHOT!

HERE WE GO, PARTY PEOPLE!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlie's POV:

We get to the door and I go to open it but I feel Y/n stop me from opening it more, I glance at her and see her staring at the robot or car or robot car in intriguement.

"Y/n, what—?"

"Charlie, look." She tells me, I look at the robot and see that he doesn't look that harmless at all, he's just... normal. She starts to move toward it slowly,

"Charlie, what was that noise?" I hear my mom ask, I quickly turn to her and shield her from seeing Y/n and the Robot.

"Nothing! I'm fine. Mom, you should go back to bed. Everything's fine." I tell her, panicked. She steps in as she looks behind me shocked.

"What the hell is that?" She asks me,

"Um, it's..."

"What is that car doing in our garage?" She asks me, I look at her confused.

"Car?" I reiterate, turning around seeing Y/n gone and the Robot back to it's car form, "Oh, that, uh, car..." I turn to her, taking a small breath, "is my car." I nod my head lightly, "Uncle Hank gave it to me." I inform her, "It runs." I tell her, excitedly, turning back to the car to try and figure out where Y/n went and where she could be hiding.

"Yeah..." I hear my mom whisper, I turn back to her. "Those aren't safe." She tells me, "I wish you would've told me before you brought it home."

"Okay. Sorry." I apologise, "Um, I'm in the middle of some stuff, Mom." I tell her, nodding my head lightly.

"Okay, I'll... I'll get out of your hair, but... Tell me things sometime. I'm your mother."

"Okay." I reply, nodding my head.

"Okay." She replies, moving back and out of the room, I reach for the door handle. "Oh and how come you never told me you were friends with Y/n L/n, didn't you used to have a c—?"

"Night, Mom." I cut her off, shutting the door; I sigh and rest my head against the door.

"I think you should've let her finish that sentence." Y/n hums out, her standing next to me with that cheesy grin, I nudge her back,

"Shut it." I mumble, hearing her laugh. We both turn to the Beetle again, slowly approaching it but the left front fender.

"Oh, better get that." She tells me, walking over and picking it up; she reattaches it and I go to repair it but Y/n speaks up: "Hey, bud... you—you still in there?" She asks the car, the car changes back into his robot form, that slightly startles us.

"A little jumpy. I'm sorry." I apologise, the robot begins to move back and hide in the corner, we both slowly stand up, "Hey." I greet him, moving closer, holding a tool that I can use to help him. However, he makes this noise and we both kneel down,

"Okay, this is going better than I thought..." Y/n tells me, I hit her shoulder. "OW—" I cover her mouth,

"Shh! My Mom is in a room down the hall! She could hear you!" I exclaim quietly, I remove my hand from her mouth,