"Dear Juliet..." 2

A/N: Part two!

I really liked making part 1 but I'm gonna skip to the bit after Y/n kills Tibalt and all that so that it can just go to the part where Juliet finds out about the death of her cousin and how her wife's in trouble. All that jazz.

HOPE Y'ALL ENJOY!

AND HERE. WE. GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, God." Juliet breathed out, as she had tears falling down her face that she couldn't help but let fall as her heart ached for Y/n to show up in front of her, "Did she do it? Really? Was she the person who made Tybalt die?" Juliet asked as she sat up while tears fell down her face, not wanting to admit that she had to most likely say goodbye to Juliet when Y/n was found.

"Indeed. I hate for the words to even come out of my mouth..." She sobbed out, "but it must be true. I-I tried to stop them from going after her but..." The nurse let out a small sob, "I-I hadn't worked, Juliet..." The nurse informed the girl who was laid down on the bed, "And now... the prince," she took a sharp inhale slightly, "has exiled Tybalts murderer."

"No..." Juliet breathed out,

"Shame on your Y/n." The nurse told Juliet who got quickly defensive over Y/n,

"How dare you! Y/n doesn't deserve this, it must be framed. She... —She wouldn't hurt a soul, especially not someone who is related to me." Juliet denied, as she shook her head. "Did Tybalt not stab Mercutio first?" She asked which proved a point to the nurse, but she stopped pacing back and forth and leaned a little closer to Juliet,

"You speak well of her who killed your cousin?" The nurse asked, surprised and shocked.

"I shan't ever speak ill of my wife! I defend her for eternity, Nurse." Juliet expressed to her, "The news you have given me about my wife is worse than the news about Tybalt." Juliet sobbed out which further shocked the Nurse.

"Worse than your cousins death?" The nurse reiterated as she let out a sob,

"You told me. You told me Y/n was banished. And she means a greater deal to me than any other person that I've ever met. Which includes my mother, and father, Tybalt... and myself if we were all dead and buried!" Juliet expressed in distress, (Ahaha, BARS! Sorry, I'm so sorry) Juliet let out a small sob as the nurse reached over for her, her finally realising how much Y/n meant to the young girl; she pulled her into a hug and Juliet let out sobs, "I need for my wife to be okay. They— They can't kill her without proof...—"

"Stay in your room..." The nurse told her as she glanced around, hoping that no one would hear what she was about to say, "and I shall go find Y/n." the nurse added which calmed Juliet down quickly. Juliet rushed to wrap her arms around the nurse's neck and pulled her into a tight hug as she was thankful for the nurse helping her out. "I promise to bring you your wife for tonight." Juliet tried to calm herself down before she showed a ring and placed it delicately in the nurse's hands.

"G—Give it to my knight... let her come to give me her last farewell." Juliet breathed out which the nurse took and placed a hand on Juliet's cheek,

"I will." She breathed out as she nodded her head, tears forming in her eyes. She got up and began to rush out of the house as Juliet took a sharp inhale in before she began to slowly sob again, her head rested on the pillow that she had her elbow rested on.

*****

(When the nurse finds Y/n)

Y/n crept into her house and went over to the room where she began to pray.