Sickness

A/N: Hailee x Reader

This was requested by: LyraHarris9

Summary: Y/n is sick and unwell and isn't answering her phone so when Hailee comes home, panicked, she figures out why.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 103-105K! Y'ALL ARE AMAZING <3

HERE WE GO!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hailee's POV:

I'm at work right now but I'm so worried, I can't help it but I am. I really am. Y/n isn't answering her phone which is unlike her, and when I tried to wake her up this morning. She told me that I couldn't kiss her on the lips. Why? WHO KNOWS?! And she won't answer my damn calls!

The phone goes to voicemail again, I sigh at this.

"Baby, it's me. You are really worrying me now, please, can you just... just call me back! Okay? That's all I ask. All I ask. Now, goodbye. I love you. And you better make it up to me when we're home." I tell her and hang up. Sighing. "She's in for it..." I mutter under my breath and turn around to walk over to Alena who was talking to a few crew members about a shot for a scene that I'm filming with Sam.

***

Y/N's POV:

OHHHHHHHH I WANNA DIE! I WANNA DIE! I WANT. TO. DIE! I'M SO SICK! I just want to throw up 24/7 and whenever I try too! I can't. I'll put in all the effort for going to the bathroom and when I go to throw up! Guess what? My sick just floats away, deciding not to come out as if it had a choice. PFFT! Yeah, right! Imma throw up, one way or another!

***

Okay, that did not work at all! My god, I just feel more sick. I tried to eat food and although that did make me throw up, it was only a little bit and not a lot. And I still feel the need to be sick. AND WHERE IS MY GODDAMN PHONE?!

***

Oh, god, I feel so SICK! I actually just want to cry. And just die in my sleep! Oh, that'd be so peaceful. But then again, I'd miss Hailee too much, I'd either need her to tag along with me or not go at all. I wonder what she's up too... mhmm...

I push myself up feeling lightheaded, I groan at this and place my hand on my forehead in pain as my eyes force themselves shut before I open them again, I go to get up but begin to stumble everywhere, I rush over to the nearest seat and sigh. I look around and see a bottle of water in reach distance. I grab it and begin to drink, immediately feeling better. 

Gotta love the taste of literal nothingness. Thanks water!

I put the cap back on and look around before I realise... What the hell was I doing?

I huff at this and walk up to my room before I groan realising I wanted to talk to Hailee but I am wayyyyyy to tired to move now, I crawl over to the bed and lay down, pulling the covers over me as I'm so cold. I don't know how I'm literally wearing sweats and a hoodie with fuzzy socks. 

***

I fell asleep. Shit. I look around and see that it's only 2:33. For fuck sake, only 25 minutes? Nah, fuck that. I'm going back to bed. 

***

Hailee's POV:

Okay, this is getting ridiculous now. I can't reach her in anyway and I'm worried! I've tried everything. I even tried getting her friend, Emma, to go to the door and see if she's okay but apparently she didn't answer. I then got her other best friend, Blaise, to go check on her two hours later. THE BITCH DID NOT ANSWER AGAIN!

That's it, I'm going home. I tell Alena and she says that it's fine and I get undressed, put my normal clothes on, and get in my car. I drive off and begin to drive back to mine and Y/n's house.

This bitch gonna die. She's gonna die. I swear. I'm killing her. If she's gonna be the death of me, I'm gonna really be the death of her.

***

Y/N's POV:

I wake up to hearing the door slam shut, I flinch slightly because I felt pain in my head. God, I didn't think that I would die like this. This better end up on Buzzfeed Unsolved otherwise I don't wanna die.

"Y/N L/N!" Hailee calls on me, my eyes widen at this and I sit up. "You better either be dead or on the bridge of dying otherwise you are so dead!" She exclaims, I let out a small yelp.

"I—In our room!" I try to shout back which my voice doesn't allow, I groan and cup my throat in pain as I lay back down. I've just been sleeping and when I wake up, I immediately fall back asleep again. I was having such a good dream, it was me and Hailee. We had this really beautiful home, that was by a waterfall and at the end of our garden was rocks that we could use to jump into the sea. It was the best dream I've ever had. She opens the door and sees my state, her angry demeanour immediately away. She rushes over and cups my face,

"Baby, what's wrong? Are you okay? Are you sick?" She asks me worriedly, I nod my head and immediately rest my head on her lap, "Oh... why didn't you call me back? I've left so many voice messages got Blaise and Emma to come here but you never answered." She expresses to me,

"I—I can't find my phone and I've been falling in and out of sleep... I must've been fast asleep when they attempted to come by." I explain to her, she sighs in relief and cuddles into me.

"I'm here now, baby, I gotcha." She tells me softly, I nod my head and cuddle into her. "Do you need anything? Have you ate?" She asks me, I shake my head. "No wonder you're sick looks a little... odd... let me order something, what would you like?" She asks me,

"I—I'm too... I'm too tired, lemme just rest and I'll eat whatever you get me..." I mumble, she giggles at this lightly and nods her head.

"Okay..." She breathes out, "but you're really picky." She tells me, I nod my head.

"Yeah, I know." I hum out making her laugh, she moves into a more comfortable position, laying down, I tuck my head into her neck, placing a kiss on her neck here and there while I was awake but I quickly fall back into another deep sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that this was kinda rushed, I hope it's good <3