Forbidden 2

A/N: Hailee x Reader

I am so sorry that this took so long, I didn't think it would take me all day to write but it did. It really did because my concentration was horrible. 

I kept getting distracted and everything but not to worry! IT'S HERE NOW!

WOO!

ENJOY!

AND HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

We made it back to my house, not one of us had said a word on the way back to the villa but I could tell that there was something that she wanted to say. I simply can just feel it. When I look over at her while I lock the door, I notice that you can see the faded tears on her cheeks. She stares me down and I wrap my arm around her waist as I rest my chin on her shoulder.

"...What're you doing?" She asks me, my fingertips trace over her stomach, trying to bring her some comfort,

"Nothing." I reply. I place a kiss on her shoulder, the kisses slowly trailing to her neck. I stop when I find her sweet spot. As she lets out a small gasp and leans into my touch, I grin at this and just rest my head against hers.

"Mhmm... sure..." She scoffs out in disbelief, my eyes dart around the room to see if there was anyone watching before I move in front of her and I entangle our hands together.

"Want to follow me?" I ask her, she thinks for a moment before looking around,

"W—We shouldn't—"

"Hailee..." I breath out, I place my free hand on her cheek, using my thumb to stroke her cheekbone. "you were kissing me just two hours ago, what's changed?" I ask her as I place a kiss on her sweet spot once again, her leaning toward my body. We hear footsteps and quickly pull away from one another and when I turn around I see my mum look up from her papers,

"Ah, there you two are." Elizabeth sighs out, with a small sigh of relief. "Okay, so, there is this party by the beach that I was wondering if you two wanted to go to?" She asks, I place my hand on the back of my neck and begin to itch the back of my neck. I shrug lightly and glance at Hailee before turning back to her.

"I, uh, I don't know. I'll go if Hailee goes I guess." I express to her nodding my head lightly. My mum nods her head and I begin to walk off, I hear Hailee's answer.

"Um, sure, why not." Hailee agrees and nods her head.

"Perfect!" Elizabeth exclaims excitedly, "So, if you get ready in about an hour, it'll take us about an hour to get there." She explains to her, she nods her head.

"Yeah, of course." She says and I can feel Hailee's eyes on me so when I turn around and shimmy my shoulders, I can see her trying not to laugh while Elizabeth continues to talk to her. Hailee just nods her head.

"Anyway, I'll let you go get ready." Elizabeth tells her, walking toward her office, Hailee waits till the door is shut and follows after me, I open the door and move back, letting her go in, I close the door lightly as with the slightest push and the door closing by itself, it can cause a huge slam. I grab her hand and take her to the balcony to show her a nice view.

"Oh, wow..." She gasps out, I nod my head.

"I know, right? It's beautiful, isn't it?" I ask her, she turns to me with a wide smile on her face as I just give her a small smile. Her eyes glance around the view before she turns to me and sighs, her arms cross.