Secret Admirer

A/N: Hailee x Reader

This was requested by: LyraAlex

I kinda changed it up a little, I hope that's okay <3 I really like you're idea though but just to make it a little more different from the last stalker type thing, I thought this might be better.

Summary: Y/n comes home late from college as you are scared because you have a stalker who gives you notes and flowers and Hailee finds out about it and finds out who it is but just as she goes to talk to them, she sees something about to happen.

Thank you for 126 and 127K! I love y'all so much <3

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

Just two more classes, I got this... as much as I am a little too tired to go; I just got to power through, it will help me eventually, I just know it so, I gotta keep my head up. Keep my eyes open. Take my time with writing notes down. And I should be good, right?

I walk over to my locker and unlock it, I open it but flinch covering my ears slightly as I heard a loud pop, I cover myself slightly and feel petals all over me, I wipe the petals all over my body and look to see a note, I take it and look around to see people looking at me confused.

"Keep walking, alright?" I tell the people making a few of them laugh, I give them a sarcastic smile before turning back to the note and I open the note; my eyes skimming over the words.

'You look so beautiful every single day. I really do have big feelings for you – Secret Admirer <3'

The note said, my eyes narrow in confusion, and I shove it back inside and begin to pick them up. I feel someone place their hand on my shoulder. I flinch at this and quickly turn to see a college student; he gave me a light smile.

"Hi." He greets me, he kneels down and begins to help; setting his back down, "Who did all this?" He asks me, I shrug lightly.

"Oh, I don't know. Some secret admirer type thing." I chuckle out nervously making him laugh.

"Damn, wow. I did not know that people were still doing that." He expresses to me,

"I think it's cute." I fire at him, giving him a small grin while glancing at him. He looks at me in surprise.

"Really?"

"Maybe in a better way so I don't have to clean up afterwards, but yeah. It's cute." I hum out, "I hate how everyone just says stuff over phones, but they can't do it in real life." I complain which he nods his head at.

"I agree." He tells me, I nod my head and once we were finally done after about 20 minutes of just small chit-chat. We shove them in the bin, and I put a few books away and turn to him,

"Thank you so much for the help." I thank him, giving him a small hug. He hugs me back and hums at this.

"No problem, Y/n." He tells me, I look at him confused and move away from the hug.

"You know my name?" I question, he scoffs at this.

"We're in a few of the same classes." He informs me, "Don't worry, I'm not a stalker." He assures me which I chuckle at.

"And you're name is...?" I ask, hoping I can try to remember what classes I have with him.

"Brandon." He tells me, putting his hand out; I shake his hand and shut my locker then lock it.