Cute "Friendship"

A/N: Nadine x Reader

Summary: Nadine doesn't have much friends but when she bumps into a certain girl named Y/n L/n, she quickly becomes friends with her and introduces her to her friends.

Thank you so much for 62-66k! I am honestly so grateful for everyone supporting me and this book, today is my first prelim and over the next week or two will be hectic so if I don't post every day just know that it's because I have prelims ahaha.

Anyway! So, I really like this one-shot, let me know if you guys want a part two! 

AND...!

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nadine was bored out of her mind as she wondered the halls during lunch time simply wanting to just find something to do, and just then, it was as if an angel had appeared. She turned the corner and bumped into someone, 

"Oh, shit! Sorry, sorry." The girl apologised with a small smile, Nadine looked at the girl confused but then just sighed and shook her head.

"It's whatever." Nadine dismissed, as she shook her head lightly. The girl smiled at her lightly,

"Nadine, right?" She asked, hoping to figure out her name. Nadine nodded her head,

"Yeah, and you?"

"I'm Y/n." She introduced herself with a wide smile on her face, one thing that made Nadine slightly more attracted toward Y/n was how her smile never seemed to lessen even though they were in utter hell that they call school, Nadine returned the smile.

"What're you up too?" Nadine asked her, Y/n chuckled at this and pointed toward a door,

"Me and my friends, Issac, Hayden and Thomas, one of them, Hayden, said that he bought cakes so, we're gonna have a contest to see who can eat it the fastest." The girl chuckled out goofily which made Nadine smile at the girl's fun and cheerful behaviour that made her slightly curious on what she was like to hang out with.

Y/N's POV:

I let out a small smile, Nadine's chuckle and smile is so adorable, I like her already. However, the perfect idea rolls into my mind.

"Wait! I just thought of the best idea ever! You should so come and join us!" I exclaim excitedly with a wide smile on my face, she chuckles lightly.

"Are—Are you sure your friends will be okay with that?" Nadine asks me nervously which I hum at, I nod my head.

"Yeah, of course. Come on." I say wrapping an arm around her, she moves a little closer to her and I take her toward the bleachers, I'm taking her underneath them since that's where we hang out. "You excited?" I ask her with a small smile, as I look over to her. She shrugs lightly,

"I—I don't know, I don't really know... you're friends..." She tells me, I move in front of her and place a hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, it'll be alright. Just follow my lead and if they try and pull anything, I'll make sure that they don't do it again and me and you can just hang out." I assure her, I see her smiling at me; she nods her head which I high five myself and jump up, "Woo! I'm so excited! So! Before we go!" I start energetically, I turn to her and move my hand out for hers which she looks over at me confused, I tilt my head in confusion. "Come on, you not gonna hold my hand?" I ask her with a teasing smile which makes her laugh. I chuckle at this and go to move my hand down but she holds my hand, I smile lightly.

I have to admit, I've seen her around and took quite the interest in her, she says whatever's on her mind which although can be awkward, also really funny.