Birthday Visit 2

A/N: Hailee x Reader

I believe that people wanted a part two of this! So! Welcome to part 2 ladies and gentlemen. 

Thank you for 230-234k! I love you all so much and thank you so much for all the support, it's absolutely insane. I can't fathom how much support you guys are giving me, it's the highlight of my day <3

I hope you all have a good day or night, my loves <3

Also... forgot to mention this in the first one, Reader is G!P. ENJOY! And! Part two of "A conversation with Miss Death" will be coming out tomorrow. So... yeah, get excited for that I guess ahaha. 

Here we go!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

I wake up to feeling the sunlight in my eyes, I groan at this and turn around to see Hailee fast asleep; she looks so beautiful when she sleeps. I grab my phone and answer a few texts, I get a call from my best friend, I get up and head into the bathroom before answering.

"Hey, Hannah." I greet her, running my hand through her hair, I yawn but hear her squeal so loudly, I groan and move my phone away from my ear, "Jeez, what happened?" I ask her, laughing lightly at her excitement.

"You know how I wanted to come to California with you?" She asks me, I sigh at this and nod my head slowly.

"Yes, I do." I hum out,

"I have enough for a ticket!" She exclaims excitedly before she lets out a squeal.

"You know, I'll be too busy with Hailee—"

"What? Why?" She asks, I laugh lightly at this.

"This is the second time I'm seeing her, in the 7 months we've been dating." I explain to her which she scoffs at, "Hannah, I see you every day. You have every day with me. Let me hang out with my girlfriend for a bit." I express to her, "Plus, you're supposed to be taking care of Milo." I add which she groans at.

"Okay! Okay! I get it... I'm unwanted..." She sighs out, I laugh at this.

"Yeah. You are." I reply sarcastically, she huffs at this.

"Oh, wow. Wow. You are a real great friend."

"Yeah, it's why you love me. Now can I go?" I ask her which she huffs at and grumbles out a small 'yes'. I grin at this. "Bye. I'll see you in a bit." I tell her.

"I better." She huffs out before hanging up; I chuckle at this and grab my toothbrush, brushing my teeth. Once I was done, I wipe my mouth and turn the tap off, I open the door and see Hailee staring at me. 

"Hi—"

"Who was that?" She asks me,

"Hannah." I reply, her eyes narrow.

"'Hannah'?" She reiterates, I nod my head slowly. "Never heard of her." She tells me,

"She's my best friend." I reply.

"What did she want?" Hailee asks me, I can already tell by the hint of jealousy in her tone, I kiss all over her face; earning a small giggle which I chuckle at. I spin around before lying her down on the bed.

"She wanted to come to LA with me but I told her that I would be too caught up spending time with you and that I wouldn't hang out with her as I see her everyday but this is only our second time seeing each other, so, of course she got 'upset' but I know I'll make it up to her once I'm back." I express to her, she smiles lightly before placing a kiss on my lips, I kiss her back and slowly pull away, "Also..." I hum out, her eyes narrow, "good morning, my love." I whisper to her making her smile however before she can say anything, I kiss her; she kisses me back and wraps her arms around my neck before moving them down so her hands can run through my hair.