⚠️Screaming Match⚠️2

A/N: Hailee x Reader

PART TWO!

WOO!

I really liked writing part two but then I ended up being really nervous about it and if it was good enough, but you guys seemed to like it. I also thought that I'd make a part two. 

Thank you for 183-186k! I love you all so much <3

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

I feel myself wake up and I groan in annoyance as the sun is on me, I hate that. Why can't the sun, like... turn it's brightness down or some shit, fuckin' hell. I wipe my eyes and push myself up but groan in pain when I feel my arm giving me a sharp pain, I open my eyes and see that it's the arm that I hurt before I remember that I hurt both of them. I push myself up and stumble around a bit but I manage to get a hold of a cupboard to help me with balance; I look around to see where Max went. She's not here?

I stumble toward the door and open it to hear people talking quietly,

"Come on, I've been worrying about her all night. Can you please just let me go in?" Hailee begs Max as I can see her making some breakfast.

"She doesn't need to be bombarded with you two right now, she's going through a mental fucking battle and you two being here? You think that'll help her case?" She asks them defensively, Max has always acted like my oldest sister in the sense of her being protective but then again; I act more an older sister than her, I'd say around 52% of the time, then Max is around... what is it? 48? If it is then 48% of the time.

"We won't! We just wanna talk." Carter expresses softly to Max, following her over to where the cups are.

"I don't care." Max replies, turning to him and staring him down. "I get it, you two care but what you both did... was so unnecessary. I mean, how the hell did it even happen, huh?" She asks, I can see the fire in her eyes, how angry she is. It's... nice. I guess?

"He texted me." Hailee almost immediately starts,

"What? Hey, no—"

"That's what happened, you want me to pull up the texts?" She asks, placing her hand in her back pocket, he sighs and shakes his head.

"Whatever." He sighs out. Turning away.

"Look, he texted me, said how we were both near each other when we were in New York, and—"

"So, this was recently?" Max scoffs out, continuing to glance between the two in anger. Hailee sighs.

"Yes, yes, it—it was recently. Look, I regret it—"

"Oh, that's something." Max scoffs out, she fills the cup up with water and sets it on the tray, "I'm going to give this to Y/n." She informs them, "When I'm back, you two are gonna continue." She sternly tells the two, they nod their head and I rush back to where I was and lie down. I pretend to be asleep and after a couple of seconds; I hear Max begin to speak to me, she lightly taps me as well, most likely trying not to hurt me. "Hey, Y/n..." She breathes out and continues to tap me, I flinch at this as she taps one of my shoulders and for some reason, my shoulder was hurting; I groan and open my eyes, yawning, 

"Morning." I mumble out, Max giggles at this.

"You slept all day yesterday and most of this morning, it's like... 11:42." Max informs me, I give her a thumbs up.

"Love that for me." I sigh out, I sit up and try to keep quiet about the pain in my arms. I rest my back against the bed and she sets the tray down in front of me; I look at the food then at her,