Baby Fever 3

A/N: Hailee x Reader

This was requested by: leslieromanoff

Summary: Hailee gets her wish.

THANK YOU SM FOR 59 AND 60K! YOU GUYS ARE UNREAL ❤️

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

It's been a long time since Christmas and let's just say that me and Hailee have been trying for a month, we started trying in June and it's now mid July. Hailee's been a little bummed out as she hasn't been able to get pregnant, and I can definitely tell that she's questioning if she can even have a baby.

We're waiting on the results of her pregnancy test again but she cups my face and makes me look at her, I can see the tears in her eyes.

"Hailee... what's wrong?" I ask her as I place my hand on her cheek and rest my forehead against hers, I place my other hand on her waist and hold her close.

"I'm scared..." She tells me softly, as she tries to stop herself from crying. I place a kiss on her cheek.

"I know, I know." I tell her and nod my head, "But trust me, once this does work everything is gonna be okay." I assure her and give her a wide smile, she focuses on my smile and I place another kiss on her cheek, "Everything's gonna be okay, as long as you're here with me." I assure her, she lets out a small hum and blushes slightly,

"I love you..." She confesses which I hum at, I shower her with affection and hold her close,

"And you know that I love you." I say to her picking her up and setting her on the counter, she hugs me and I place a kiss on her shoulder before she tucks her head into my neck. The timer goes off and she doesn't move.

"I can't look, you look." She tells me, I look over at the pregnancy test to see Negative. I sigh and I can feel her clutch onto me tighter before she begins to sob, I hold her close.

"Shh, everything's gonna be okay. Everything's gonna be okay." I assure her. I rub her back as she continues to sob in my arms. My heart aches for her, I feel so bad. I know how bad she wants a kid and wants to be pregnant. It's been something that she's made very clear, and I want to fulfil that dream of hers. I really do. I hate seeing her so upset...

*****

It's been an exact month and Hailee has been having morning sickness for the past few weeks but I've only really noticed it recently, I feel really bad but there isn't much that I can do apart from support her, it was the middle of the night and I wake up to Hailee throwing up. I rush out of bed and over to the bathroom, I see her flush the toilet and let out a small whine as she holds her stomach in pain.

I move and sit behind her, I rub her back and she leans into me, she tucks her head into my neck and I rub her back,

"Hey, baby girl, why didn't you wake me up?" I ask her softly, as I comfort her as she begins to sob,

"I'm sorry." She sobs out, I look at her confused.

"Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything, darling." I assure her, she pulls back and rests her forehead against mines,

"I have really bad cramps." She complains, "Can you get me pizza?" She asks me, pouting slightly, I give her a small smile as I nod my head.

"Anything you want, you shall receive, my love." I assure her rubbing her back, "Do you feel like you're gonna throw up?" I ask her, she shakes her head.