Officially Dating + Double date

A/N: Nadine x Reader

Backstory: This is continuing from "okay... so, maybe it is all my fault..."

THANK YOU FOR 600-900 READS! I LOVE YOU ALL!

ENJOY!

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The two stared intently into one another's eyes, some sort of light appearing in Y/n's eyes as she admired every feature that was on Nadine's face. Not missing a single detail.

"Not bad... Nadine." She hummed out which made Nadine blush and tuck her head into Y/n's neck out of embarrassment, Y/n going back to holding her close. Not wanting to ever let go and not wanting to ever leave this moment. Y/n and Nadine parted away from their hug after a couple of seconds and smiled at one another, the two having blush on their cheeks as they stared intently into one another's eyes.

"Really? You just had to go and say that?" Nadine scoffed out which made Y/n chuckle, she nodded her head and placed a delicate kiss on her forehead.

"I'm sorry," She chuckled out, "I had too though." Y/n hummed out.

"You didn't, you mean, mean person." Nadine protested which made Y/n laugh,

"If I'm so mean then why'd you kiss me? Mm?" She teased which shut Nadine up almost immediately, Y/n laughed at this and moved out the way. "As much as I hate saying this... I need to take you home." Y/n sighed out.

"Nooo, will you at least stay the night? Please?" Nadine pleaded to which Y/n nodded her head at.

"Of course." Y/n agreed, Nadine smiled and when Y/n moved further out the way, nudging at her to get inside, Nadine placed a kiss on Y/n's cheek which made her look down trying to hide her smile.

"Don't hide your smile... it's cute." Nadine complimented. Y/n blushed at this and glanced at her,

"T-Thank you..." She cleared her throat, "Thanks." She thanked which made Nadine giggle, she picked up her food and then sat down, she placed the food on her lap and put the drink in the cup holder, Y/n shut the door for her and walked around the front and got into the driver's side, she shut the door and put the keys in and turned the engine on, she put her seatbelt on and began to drive.

*****

"Hey, Y/n?" Nadine asked halfway through the drive, Y/n hummed.

"Yeah?" She hummed out as she glanced at her,

"What are we?" Nadine asked as Y/n stopped at a red light, she looked at her and smiled.

"We're whatever you want to be. You can make the choice. And I'll just go along with it." Y/n expressed to her with a comforting smile as she grasped her hand delicately and placed a kiss on it before she rested it down but never let it go. Nadine entangled their hands together as she looked out the window and opened her mouth, screaming but not a single sound coming out. Y/n chuckled, "By the way..." She said intimidatingly, Nadine immediately opened her eyes and shut her mouth as she turned to Y/n. "you look cute in that outfit..." She admitted which made Nadine smile widely.

"Really? I thought I looked... I-I don't know below average?" She explained nervously and hesitantly accepting the compliment that Y/n had given her.

"Well, you look nice." Y/n hummed out, Nadine didn't even know what took over her, she leaned over and cupped Y/n's face, turning her head to meet hers, she hesitated for a moment but mumbled 'fuck it' before she placed her lips against Y/n's. Y/n kissed her back, the kiss being slow and the moment between the two being appreciative and loving. Nadine pulled away and smiled widely,