Argument 2

A/N: Hailee x Reader

PART TWO! WOO!

Since it was really wanted, I have decided... I will be nice. And I will listen.

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

I hear the door go and immediately head upstairs, while Hailee comes downstairs.

"Where are you—?"

"They're your friends, not mines." I tell her continuing to walk past her and going to our room to change, I wanna go to the gym, the gym helps me whenever I'm so stressed out; I go into our room and get changed into my workout clothes, I head downstairs and see her talking to her friends, I walk past them. Ignoring their existence and if they were gonna talk to me, I'd obviously talk to them, but I mostly just want space right now.

I go over to the sink and fill up a water bottle and when I turn around, I see Sophie.

"Oh, hey, Sophie." I greet her, she gives me a small smile.

"Hey, you okay? You look like you've been crying." She tells me, I nod my head.

"Allergies." I reply.

"Oh, I didn't know you were allergic to anything." She informs me, I just nod my head and move my bottle away, I put the lid on and wipe around the bottle then turn the tap off, I grab my phone, headphones, and bag as I was gonna jog to the gym or take a bike. I'd figure it out once I'm outside.

"You going somewhere?" Ella asks me, I nod my head.

"Uh, yeah..." I mumble, "how—how come?" I ask her hoping that Hailee didn't say anything but then again, the guilt on her face can be picked up on from miles away.

"Oh, no reason." She chuckles out and glances between me and Hailee; I nod my head slowly, I grab my keys and quickly leave, shutting the door and going over to the bike shed.

I grab my bike and shut the gate. I sit down on my bike and put my headphones in, connecting them to my phone and playing music before I set off to go to the gym.

***

I finished my work out and when I was outside, taking a drink of my water and when I look around I see this girl looking at me; my eyes divert away from her and I go over to my bike, setting my bag down on my bike seat. I put the lid on and set it down in my bag then zip it up. I put it on my back, and I go to get on, but I feel someone tap my shoulder; I take one headphone out and turn to see the girl who was staring at me,

"Hi." I greet her, giving her a small smile. She smiles back at me.

"Hey!" She greets me, "I just wanted to say hi." She tells me, I nod my head.

"Oh, cool. Well... um, hi. How are you?" I ask her. Hoping that she was okay. She tilts her head left and right,

"I could be better." She admits with a small laugh, "But I'll be okay, what about you?" She questions, I shrug.

"I don't know, could be better too." I agree with her nodding my head and pausing my music.

"You going anywhere?" She asks me,

"Um, well, no. I mean... yeah, I—I gotta get home and shit." I explain to her, she nods her head letting out a small laugh.

"I'm Cassie."

"Y/n." I introduce myself, shaking her hand, "I would hug you but I'm all sweaty." I tell her making her laugh.

"It's all good." She tells me, "I'll see you around?"