Hate Comments

A/N: Hailee x Reader

This was requested by: Simp4fictionalwomen7

Summary: Hailee reads hate comments and gets upset and Y/n comforts her.

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hailee's POV:

I'm reading some hate comments right now, I don't really know why but I saw a TikTok and it made me sad so, I started looking through some mean comments and now I can't stop. I mean am I not good enough? Am I not doing enough? What? What do I do? I thought I was doing okay but am I really just fooling myself?

Y/n is out right now and won't be home for a while but I wish she was here, I really could use someone to cuddle right now, I feel like I barely see her anymore because our schedules never cross paths and I just want to spend time with her— oh, my god. Would she break up with me? I mean it explains how she's always saying how she's hanging out with this new bitch named Heather. I mean her name sounds cute or whatever, but those two are always making plans for something and I feel left behind; for the last week, all they've been doing is texting and talking.

I don't really know how or when I started to cry but I start crying, people are so mean.

"She's so overrated."

"Ngl, hate her."

"No flavour."

"She hasn't got any talent, why're we putting her in the spotlight?"

"Mid."

"Why are we giving her the hype?"

"This is who y'all are fanning over? Seriously?"

"Clapped." 

The fuck does that even mean? I shut my phone off and lie in bed, starting to cry. After a couple of minutes, I call Y/n. She answers almost immediately.

"Hey, baby, what's up?" She asks, just hearing her voice sounds nice. I like her voice.

"Where are you right now?"

"Just at the bar. I'm with Heather and her friends. Are you okay, you sound like you've been crying." She acknowledges, shit, is it that noticeable?

"Oh, um... it—it's nothing..." I mumble in reply,

"Hailee, it's everything, do you want me to come home?" I hear her ask me, and some shuffling about in the background.

"I feel bad. I don't want to ruin your fun—"

"I'm coming home. We're gonna spend some time together, including tomorrow." She tells me, in a soft yet stern voice.

"But—!" I try my best not to sob even more, "But you've got work tomorrow." I say before wiping the tears that fell down, 

"I don't care, I can call in sick. I'll be there soon, okay?" She tells me. I sigh at this and just rest my head on the pillow.

"Am I a bad person?" I ask her, there is silence for a moment and I don't hear her say anything. "I'm a bad person, aren't I?" I ask again, 

"No. No, of course your not. Who said that?" She asks me, sounding worriedly, "Sorry, I didn't answer at first, I was just leaving and I didn't really hear it before you think that I'm lying because I mean it. You are not a bad person." She expresses to me, I shake my head at this and let more and more tears fall, silently crying trying not to alarm her. "You still there?" She asks me, I sniffle slightly and try to wipe the tears yet they kept falling.