Fight break-out

A/N: Kate x Reader

Backstory: Y/n and Kate are new to the Avengers as they both try to help Steve and Sam find Bucky and help him out.

Y/n is Spider-Women and Kate has a great shot which was needed for this mission.

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steve arrived in Bucky's apartment and began to look around, trying to find anything out. He picked up a small notebook and tried to search through it until Sam's voice was heard on the radio,

"Heads up, Cap. German Special Forces approaching from the south." Sam informed Steve as he saw a picture of himself in Bucky's small notepad.

"Got eyes on someone behind you, Steve." Kate informed over the radio. Steve turned around quickly and saw Bucky stood there with a hat on, a red t-shirt with a jacket over. Steve took a good look at him, and let out a small breath.

"Do you know me?" Steve asked, holding his shield. Bucky didn't respond for a second or two,

"You're Steve. I read about you in a museum." Bucky answered, his voice slightly raspy.

"They've set the perimeter." Sam informed the group over the radio,

"Got it. In position." Y/n answered before she let out a small chuckle, "Gosh, they really are desperate." She hummed out. Steve set the book down on the counter next to him,

"I know you're nervous, and you have plenty of reason to be." Steve said, trying to reason with him, "But you're lying."

"I wasn't in Vienna. I don't do that anymore." Bucky denied.

"They're entering the building." Sam told Steve, starting to get a little worried if he was going to hurry up or not.

"Well, the people who think you did are coming here now." Steve told Bucky, taking a small step forward. "And they're not planning on taking you alive." He added, hoping that Bucky would go with him and it could all be over.

"That's smart." Bucky replied, letting out a small chuckle, "Good strategy." Footsteps approaching was heard,

"They're on the roof. I'm compromised." Sam informed everyone.

"This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck."

"But it does... Steve. It always... ends in... a fight." Bucky replied with his voice raspier than ever which made Steve take a small inhale in.

"Five seconds." Sam said as the force was getting into position.

"You pulled me from the river." Steve exclaimed, slightly loud. Bucky pulled off a glove that showed his metal arm, "Why?"

"I don't know." Bucky said as he turned to him, getting slightly angry.

"Three seconds." Sam said.

"Yes, you do."

"Breach! Breach! Breach!" Sam exclaimed as glass broke which Steve turned around too and knocked a bang went off which didn't affect and another one landing right in front of Bucky, he kicked it toward Steve to which Steve went on one knee and put his shield over the small bomb that went off, Bucky pulled up his bed and used it as cover, another small bang going off in the room. The door was being pounded and trying to be opened by the German forces, Bucky used his hand and flipped the table into the door to stop them. Two soldiers came in through different windows, Bucky punched one and just as the soldier was about to shoot, Steve pulled the blanket which made him fall, backwards shooting up to the ceiling while he fell backwards. Bucky forcefully pushed the soldier he was fighting toward the wall as he kept a grip on a strand that pulled him back but he fell on his stomach on his back connected with Bucky's arm. The back door opened and Bucky punched him in the stomach which made him almost fall of the building but Y/n webbed him and pulled him back up but kicked him against the stone wall.