Crushes

A/N: Kate x Reader

Summary: Y/n likes Kate and has a friend group who is popular group and Kate is a lot more quieter and reserved with her small group, they soon gain a friendship and love over the year.

INSPO: Heartstopper

Reader is G!P

Thank you for 389-398k! I love you all <3

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

I walk into school and look what's in front of me, I don't want to be here. But hey, at least I get to see my friends, thank god for that. I walk to the canteen, looking for my friends. I find them at the back round table, I head over and set my bag on the table,

"Hey, guys." I greet Sarah and Demi as I sit myself down, they both look up at me. Sarah with a wide smile, and some excitement rushing through her from the looks of it and Demi looking at me as if I was a ghost.

"Hey, whore." I hear Demi mumble between her bites of her bacon sandwich, I look at how happy she looks that she's eating and snicker at it, it's so funny seeing how happy and content she looks when she's eating.

"Hey! We've been waiting for you," Sarah grins out, here's one thing to note; Sarah, is new to our friend group and I have to admit, I don't see her talk to Demi that much, it's as if they don't have any communication with one another. "what took you so long?" she asks me, I sigh in annoyance.

"One of my wheels on my skateboard have to get replaced so, I couldn't take my skateboard and my parents had left for work by the time I was up, so, I had to take the bus." I explain to her, she nods her head.

"That's annoying." She complains, I nod my head at this.

"It was." I agree, "So, what class you got first?" I ask the two,

"Gym." I hear Sarah complain, "God, it should be a crime to have gym first thing in the morning." She further whines and complains,

"I think it's good." I inform the two, they both look at me confused. "Well, it's a good thing to wake you up, you know? Plus, I actually like sports so..." I remind the two, both of them shrugging and nodding their heads.

"Got me for a second." Demi snickers out, "Anyway, I've got French, then double Business." She informs us, I nod my head at this.

"I've got Spanish and then double Gym." I inform the two,

"Ah! I might stay and we can do Gym together." Sarah cheers out, excitedly. I look at her confused, Demi joining in.

"I thought you didn't like Gym?" Demi asks her,

"I don't." She answers, before offering me a smile. I return it awkwardly and stand up.

"Anyway... I'm gonna head to homeroom. Bye, guys."

"Oh, I'm coming." Demi tells me, as we're in the same homeroom but we don't sit next to each other, thankfully, there is only a person between us. We sit at the same table but the girl who sits between us is really cute. Kate Bishop, I think her name is. We both get up and I turn to Sarah,

"Um, I'll see you around." I tell her, she nods her head and smiles; getting up and hugging me. I look at Demi confused and she shrugs, giving me a small wink, I roll my eyes at this and hug her back. She pulls away,

"Bye." She says then kisses my cheek, making me jump slightly; she walks away and I just stand there so confused.

"Wh—?" I turn to Demi, pointing at Sarah as she walks away, "What happened?" I ask her confused, Demi laughs at this and wraps her arm around me. I wrap my arm around her waist and we set off to our homeroom class. Talking about our summer.