Found Out 4

A/N: Kate x Reader

PART FOUR!

I BELIEVE PEOPLE WANTED IT! SO, HOPEFULLY AS PEOPLE'S FAVOURITE WRITER. I THINK I SHOULD DELIVERRR!

THANK YOU FOR 242-248K! YOU GUYS ARE KILLING IT WITH THE SUPPORT! THANK YOU SO MUCH <3

ENJOY, MY DARLINGS <3

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

I stand up and stumble over to my locker, I set my bag inside before getting a call, I pull my phone out and I look to see that Nick Fury's calling me, my eyes widen. Uh, what the hell? What's—? What's he want? What did I do? Did I do something? Shit. I think I did...

I ignore the call and I hear a teacher call on me, I look around and see one of my favourite teachers, Mr Brooks.

"Y/n. You alright?" He asks me, I nod my head slowly and give him a weak smile.

"Yeah... yeah, I'm alright, Mr Brooks..." I answer softly, I shut the door and head up to the library, I don't wanna go to class. I walk in the direction of my class but when I turn the corner and I'm out of Mr Brooks sight, I head toward the school exit, I text May just to let her know that I'm going home as I really can't be bothered with today; I also don't want to deal with the stares for the entire day.

***

I arrive home and shut my door, humming to the music that I'm listening to. I lock the door and dump my bag, I walk toward my room and I begin to work on the mask for Max. I have to see him otherwise it'll upset me and him. I don't wanna upset people. And I don't want people to hate me, plus, I promised him.

***

IT'S BEEN HOURS! God, I've forgotten how long it actually takes but it's finally done, I put my suit on and my normal mask on and I open my window; I head out and begin to swing toward the elementary school, WOO!

I'M EXCITED! LET'S GO!

***

I arrive at the elementary and I head toward the office,

"Hey, I'm looking for a little kid named Max, got blonde hair, blue eyes; wears glasses?" I remember, the desk lady nods her head.

"Relation?" She questions.

"You know what? When's lunch?" I ask her, hoping that I can just go find him during lunch. Hopefully, this girl doesn't call the police or something because she seems like a very mis-trusting person who doesn't like a lot of people.

"In a few min—" She finally looks at me and gasps, "O—Oh, my god."

"Oh, my god?" I mumble.

"Y—You're—You're Spider-Woman!" She exclaims, I give her a thumbs up and nod my head slightly,

"Yeah... yeah, I am. Hi." I greet her, putting my hand out for her to shake; she shakes my hand and just scoffs lightly.

"Oh, my god. Um, yeah, l—lunch is in a few minutes..." She informs me again,

"Can you show me where the lunch hall will be?" I question, hoping that she isn't bothered, she nods her head and heads toward the door, she walks toward me, coming up from a small pathway and stops beside me.

"U—Uh, yeah... yeah, follow me." She hums out, I nod my head and she directs me to the lunch hall.

***