"Dear Juliet...?"

A/N: Juliet x Reader

But it's actually going to make sense and none of that Shakespeare language that no one understands!

Backstory: Y/n is Romeo's sister but...! Romeo's dead.

Yup. All I can think off. That's it! 😂

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the day of the Capulet party and as one of the servants of the Capulet family had asked Y/n what the letter said, she read it out to him.

"Is that all you need, Sir?" Y/n questioned, letting out a sigh out of exhaustion.

"Yes, Ma'am. Thank you. Are you a fellow Capulet?" The servant asked which Y/n nodded her head at, clearly lying but the Servant being oblivious to her sarcasm.

"Ah! Then you are invited to the party." The Servant exclaimed to the girl, she nodded her head and the Servant walked away and tried to find the people he had to ask.

"You can't be serious..." Her friend, Sarah Meyers, scoffed out as she shook her head. Wearing a blue dress with a white Lily flower crown.

"We must. It'll be exciting. Plus, you saw how dumb that guard was." Y/n scoffed out which Sarah sighed at, not wanting to go to the party. "Come on, it won't be that bad." Y/n dismissed, "Will you just trust me?"

"And since when has trusting you ever gotten me anywhere?" Sarah teased which Y/n rolled her eyes at, she jumped over the wooden front desk as Sarah began to walk along the small aisle to grab a set of clothes to replace the ones that someone had bought.

"Come on, Sarah, I must go." Y/n exclaimed, "You don't even have to dance. You can just stand in the corner—"

"You know men, they'll want me to dance."

"Well you do have rather amazing footwork in your dances that you perform." Y/n chuckled out a compliment as Sarah turned around to her and eyed her down for a second, Y/n smiled widely and pouted slightly which Sarah groaned at.

"You know I hate when you pout."

"Yes, because you always give in." Y/n smiled out, Sarah opened the flap door and walked around the front as Y/n stayed behind and walked down with her just behind the table. It looked like they had switched places,

"Why do you even want to go in anyway?" Sarah questioned as she shot Y/n a confused glance which Y/n shrugged her shoulders at.

"I just find our parties... a little boring now." Y/n hummed out, "I simply want to enjoy a party where people will think I'm rich!" She added with a small smile that Sarah couldn't help but admire at how excited she seemed over this. "So, please? It'll just be for one night. One night that I wish to return the favour for by doing whatever you please the next. But for this one night? All I ask is that we go." She expressed to her friend who sighed and nodded her head after staring her down for a couple of seconds.

"Fine. But I expect you to wear a costume and since it's a mask party, I shall help with that."

"Thank you! Oh, thank you, Sarah." Y/n thanked as she hopped over and placed a kiss on her cheek. Sarah rolled her eyes.

*****

(Night of the party)

Y/n and Sarah arrived at the party, dressed up in fancy clothes; Y/n being dressed in more masculine clothes as they had to look like they were wearing a couples costume so that they didn't get caught.