Cute "Friendship" 4

A/N: Nadine x Reader

PART FOUR! WOO!

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

I rest my free hand on her right cheek and place my lips against hers, not wasting a single moment. She doesn't kiss me back so when I pull away and stop, she glances at my lips before staring me in the eyes and pulling me back into another kiss. I kiss her back immediately, feeling home. It felt right. The moment. Us being together. And alone.

Nadine pulls away first and immediately hides away, tucking her head into my neck. I grin at this,

"You okay there—?"

"Shh." Nadine whispers to me as she removes her head from my neck and covers my mouth, "Stop it." She tells me, I grin at this and just nod my head. She gives me a stern look but I just continue to nod my head. She slowly removes her hand,

"So... was I a good kisser?" I ask her jokingly making her roll her eyes.

"Shut up." She tells me, laughing. I just chuckle at this but in reality, I really do want to know if the kiss was good for her. I feel her eyes on me so I turn to her and grin when I catch her. 

"Yes?" I ask her, she shakes her head.

"Nothing..." She dismisses, I squint my eyes at this.

"You sure?" I ask her, she leans in and places another kiss on my lips, I kiss her back and after a moment or two, we stop but when our lips reattach; it became more heated. I start to move up and move my leg and wrap one arm around Nadine, she grins at this and I lay her down and hover on top of her. Our lips staying against one another, one of her hands place on my neck while the other moves down to my waist and she moves her hand under my t-shirt and her hand begins to move around my back, lightly scratching whenever she must've felt pleasure in the kiss.

I pull away since breathing became a problem and I slowly move down to her neck, after placing a kiss on her cheek then a few across her jaw. I place a tread of kisses down her neck and once I find her sweet spot, she scratches my back and moves her body closer to mines. I grin at this and create a mark on her neck; her breathing hitching, I move my head in front of hers and hover my lips over hers. Our eyes lock onto one another for a moment, both of us smiling and I can see her blushing. She leans her head up and I move my head down and place a loving kiss on her lips, she kisses me back, I just want to stay in this moment forever. Never leaving this bedroom, with her in it. Her underneath me. Just us. In a tiny bed, having a moment filled with love. 

A dream...

*****

It's been a few days since me and Nadine kissed and I don't think life can get any better, we've been a lot closer than normal but I really like it, I like how close we are. She's my best friend and my... I don't know, nothing confirmed yet.

I'm walking down the hall and I hear the door open to see Nadine, I grin at this and put my phone away and walk behind her, I catch up to her and wrap my arms around her waist and pick her up spinning around, her letting out a small exclaim. I grin at this and set her down. 

"Hi." I greet her making her smile, 

"Hi." She replies, turning around to me. She leans in placing a kiss on my lips which I return, we soon pull away after a few seconds, "Follow me?"

"Of course." I agree, she entangles our hands and directs me towards the front of the school, "Are we skipping?" 

"Yeah." She agrees, I grin at this and wrap my arm around her.