"Uh... s-sup-surprise...?"

A/N: Kate Bishop x Reader

Not gonna give anything away!

BY THE WAY! I saw the new Spider-Man movie on opening day! It was so good, I so recommend it, but I won't be doing anything from that movie for like a week in case anyone hasn't seen it as I don't want to spoil anything for anyone. But yeah! Strongly recommend. Even if you're not a Marvel fan like one of my friends! It'll still make you feel a lot of emotions!

ANYWAY!!

I also want to thank everybody for 8k as this is a huge milestone! WE! Ladies are Gentlemen are sooooo close to 10k! We're on the road to 10k and we are literally 2k away! But honestly, you guys have been amazing with the continuous support with this book, I am so grateful for y'all and everyone that has supported my other book, I am also so grateful for as we hit like 35k! That's insane! That's so insane, so, thank you! Thank you so much. Um, but yeah! I'll stop being a little sappy baby and I'll let y'all continue to read this!

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n was in her costume, swinging about trying to get herself at Kate's apartment as she had a date with her but was running late. She got a call and was going to ignore it but when she saw that it was Kate; she answered.

"K—Kate! AH—! WHOA! Okay, okay, h—hi. Hi, Kate." Y/n greeted as she almost got hit by a train and almost fell, losing her balance however she managed to retain her swing.

"Baby? What're you doing? You sound out of breath?" Kate asked confused, sounding a little worried slightly, Y/n let out a small hum,

"Just... Just running, I'm trying not to be late. I'm sorry." Y/n apologised which Kate let out a small chuckle,

"I can... I can always just go pick you up?" Kate questioned,

"No, no, no. It's fine. I'm almost there. I swear." Y/n lied which made Kate scoff,

"Should I be expecting you in 15-20 minutes?" Kate giggled out which made Y/n laugh.

"Around that... I'm so sorry—" Y/n went to apologise,

"No, no. Don't apologise. I get that your job takes up a lot of time." Kate assured with a smile on her face, "I just need to run to the store, really quick. Okay?" Kate asked, Y/n nodded her.

"Perfect. I'll— I'll hopefully see you once you're home or when... I'm home." Y/n replied to Kate, a small smile tugged on her lips,

"Of course, just try to be home in time for our reservations, okay?" Kate asked, needing reassurance,

"Yes, yes. Of course." Y/n agreed, she flipped on top of a billboard and pushed herself off, letting herself free-fall, she shot out a web and began to swing; her feet barely skimming the ground, once she began to swing back up into the air, she pushed her body up and let go, doing it again and letting out a small chuckle,

"What's so funny?"

"Oh, uh, nothing. Bye!" Y/n exclaimed before she ended the call, she webbed herself on top of a building and grasped one hand around a billboard, she looked around and saw a robbery, she checked the time and sighed, "This is gonna have to be quick." She groaned out, she webbed herself through the window and kicked one robber in the face and webbed the bag that the other robber was putting the money in, she chucked it to the cashier before she swiped her legs to hit the robber's legs which made him fall. "Call. Call, please, call the police—" Her spider senses were happening and she quickly ducked as a gun-shot went off, screaming from outside was heard.