"True beauty always goes unknown by the person"

A/N: Hailee x Reader

This was suggested by: LadyPizza05

Summary: Hailee is insecure about her body physique but Y/n assures her + fluff

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 92-94K! YOU GUYS ARE ALL VERY AMAZING <3

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

Me and Hailee are heading out  but she's taking forever to get ready, normally I don't mind but she didn't let me eat breakfast because we're going out for breakfast and I am starving. I don't even know where she's taking me. She's just taking me somewhere and I'm following behind her like a lost puppy.

Right now, I'm wearing really comfy black jeans with all white air force 1's, a half white half black t-shirt with a bomber jacket over it that was blue. I had a few rings on, a few bracelets with a old-style watch that you'd probably find in the 80's but I like it. I like the 80's. In my opinion, good music and style.

"Hailee." I call on her but don't hear anything back, I sigh knowing that I'm gonna have to go all the way up 13 steps— wait, or is it 12? Fuck, now I gotta count. Goddamn it! I start to walk up the stairs, slowly so I can count. "1, 2, 3, 4, 4—" I stop and turn around to see 4 steps, I turn back, "Haha, Y/n one, steps zero. 5," I continue on to count and end up getting 14 but that doesn't seem right. "That can't be right— Nah, Hailee!" I call on her as I walk into the room to see her crying, I look at her staring at her body, she seems so upset about her body but I don't know why. "Hailee, what's wrong?" I ask her, walking over to her. She quickly wipes her eyes and tries to cover herself.

"N—Nothing... I wasn't doing anything..." She dismisses as she tries to sound as if she wasn't just crying, I place my hand on her cheek, using my thumb to stroke her cheekbone.

"Hey, talk to me, everything's gonna be okay." I assure her and I grab the t-shirt from her grip, and give her a small smile. "Is everything okay, love?" I ask her, worried, in case I've done something. Or said something. I say a lot of things, and really fast. I get most of it but then it stops at the fast—

"I'm just... I feel so ugly..." She expresses to me, I just slowly nod my head. "and... and I wish I was prettier and that I wasn't so ugly... like—like look at me." She tells me, I scan her body; a smile wide on my face. "Why're you smiling? I'm being serious." She says, my eyes meet hers and I clear my throat.

"I'm smiling because I think that you are perfect just the way you are. And even if you think that you're body isn't perfect, I care but I don't love you for your body. I love you because you're so nice to me, you make me happy, you make me better, you remind me about things that I forget and so much more. Everywhere with you, feels as if I'm home. We could be in separate rooms and I'd feel so lonely... but then you'd come in, and... I don't know, I just feel so lucky to be here with you." I express to her as I put her clothes on for her, I don't know why but I like helping her get into clothes, I know how stressed out and how tired she is. Whenever I feel stressed out and tired, I don't even have the strength to keep my head up. 

So, I just wanna make sure that she's okay and knows that I'm here to take care of her. Once my eyes finally land on her, I see her with tears in her eyes trying to fight off crying. I look at her confused.

"Did I say something wrong?" I ask her, hoping I didn't. She shakes her head and wraps her arms around my neck, I hug her back and hold her close as she begins to cry. "Why're you crying, Hayes?"