New favourite nickname

A/N: Nadine x Reader

This was requested by: Thira_Hale95

Summary: Y/n and Nadine have sex and Nadine calls Y/n 'Daddy' which turns out to be Y/n's new favourite nickname that she calls you.

I felt so uncomfortable while writing this but it's all good! Anyway, thank you for all the requests, this is the last post of the day. I just wanted to get all the requests out of the way.

Here we go, woo.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

I rest my girlfriend, Nadine, down on the bed; our lips still against one another while I move one hand on the bed to hold myself up and the other is on her waist, she pulls away from the kiss.

"Are we about to have sex?" She asks me, slightly breathless from the make out. I look at her in surprise, I wasn't expecting her to ask me that.

"Um... well... we—we can... if—if you'd like too." I express to her, she smiles at this.

"You know, you're pretty cute when your flustered." She compliments, I rest my head in the nape of her neck trying to hide my blush, "Don't hide your blush, it's cute." She further compliments; I groan and fall next to her grabbing a pillow and putting it over my face making her laugh. She straddles my waist and removes the pillow, "Hey, there." She tells me with sarcasm, I sigh and look up at the ceiling.

"Yup, hi." I play along making her laugh, she places a kiss on the right side of my neck; slowly moving around, making marks and a few love bites across my neck. I hum at this action and let out a small chuckle, "What—What're you doing?" I ask her, moving my hands to her waist.

"Mhmm, nothing." She dismisses between kisses on my neck; I chuckle at this answer.

"Oh, nothing?" I reply with sarcasm, "Is that so?" 

"Do you always talk this much?" She asks me, pulling away and looking down on me; I sit up and sigh my eyes looking around her room before I meet her gaze again, 

"Yes, yes, I do. And I believe..." I start and flip us around, lying her down carefully and seeing a smile appear on her face, "that you adore it." I exclaim with a smile.

"I do, very much but the real question is... am I going to admit it?" She asks,

"Probably not, but you know you can't resist me." I express to her, she giggles at this.

"You're right about that." She tells me, I nod my head and place a kiss on her cheek before slowly moving down to her neck then lower to her chest and moving my hand to her waist and moving my hand under her t-shirt,

"Is this okay?" I ask her, before she quickly attaches her lips again. She nods her head. I pull away from the kiss and move the t-shirt up with delicacy as I don't want to hurt her or go to fast. I want to take my time, and be patient although Nadine may not want that. It'll be funny to tease her and bother her.

It'll get her all hot and bothered yet, she looks very beautiful whenever she is all flustered. Very beautiful. I begin to tread my lips lightly across her body, before stopping at her stomach; placing kisses all over her stomach. I hear her breath quicken at this which makes me grin slightly, I place a kiss on the button of her jeans before unbuttoning it, looking up at her for more consent. It's important.

"Yes, yes, just... go..." She moans out the last word which I chuckle at.

"You're wish is my command, love." I tell her slowly moving her jeans down but she stops me, taking my flannel off and my t-shirt. I grin at this and her hands search all over my body while I continue to move her jeans down, her unbuckling my belt and beginning to move my jeans down. She sits me down and straddles my waist, my hands rest on her thighs and I use my fingers to lightly move around her thighs, hoping to sooth her. I tuck my head in the nape of her neck and begin to place light kisses all over her neck slowly inching my fingers closer to her clit. I feel her begin to lightly sway her hips back and forth while I move one finger inside of her slowly, she moans at this as she rests her head on my shoulder. I grin at this. "You're so beautiful, baby girl." I tell her placing a kiss on her cheek as she removes her head from my shoulder, I add another finger and she continues to rock her hips back and forth.

"Oh, fuck." She mutters under her breath. I grin at this and she continues to let out a string of whines, moans and words under her breath. "K—Keep going, please, please, please... keep..." She lets out a small breath, as I abruptly stop. "Oh, you fucking di—" I remove my fingers from her and she whines at the loss of contact, "Why are you doing the exact opposite of what I just said?" She asks me, out of breath. I chuckle at this and just shrug lightly.

"Cause it'll make it all worth while. Now, lie down." I instruct for her to do. She lies down and I move myself between her legs, I place a trail of kisses on her left thigh then on her right, skipping over her pulsating center. 

"W—Why are you teasing me?" She whines out, I place a kiss on her stomach.

"You want me to stop?" I ask her, which silences her. I grin at this and just place a kiss on her lips; she kisses me back and I slowly inch my two fingers closer to her center and slowly moving inside of her. Her back arches at this, 

"Fuck, daddy." She moans out, I'm stunned by this, what'd she just call me? And why was that kinda hot? Wait, what if it embarrasses her if I ask about it? I'll ask after. I continue to move my two fingers in and out of her, her slowly tightening around me, "Fu...Fuck, right there." She moans out, I grin at this as her back arches and curl my fingers to see her moan loudly once again and I feel her get even more wet. 

"Someone's being good for daddy." I tell her, she blushes at this before I feel her release, her moaning loudly and leaning body against mines.

"Oh, fuck, daddy!" She moans out loudly as her head tilts back, I kiss her neck and help her. I slowly remove my fingers from her and lick them clean, I hum at this. 

"Amazing as ever, baby." I tell her, placing a kiss on her forehead; she blushes at this and I lie next to her, she cuddles into me. "And I love the new nickname." I whisper to her; I see her face go even more red making me chuckle lightly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------