Vacation Lover ;)

A/N: Hailee x Reader

Summary: Hailee goes on Vacation with a few members of the Dickinson Cast and Ella "introduces" Hailee to Y/n and her guy friends, both Y/n and Hailee quickly catch feelings for one another.

Reader's G!P

Btw before we get into this, I'm thinking of just making this a Reader G!P x Hailee book, lemme know

HERE. WE. GO.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the cast of Dickinson's first day on Vacation in Florida and Hailee was the first one up as, although she was on vacation, she still wanted to work out.

So, she headed to the gym doing her normal morning routine, once she was back, she went for a shower, put her swimming costume on and clothes over it. She then lit up a candle and took some time for herself before everyone else woke up.

She decided to go for a walk around the hotel, taking pictures here and there. When she decided to go get some tea at a nearby shop, there was this girl with a group of friends that she couldn't help but smile at. She was the only girl however she didn't look a single bit out of place.

She was the life of the party,

"Oh, come on, Ben! You got this." The girl cheered on to the boy next to her as she cupped his face with a small smile as one of the guys were filming the two.

"I'm nervous!" Ben exclaimed with a laugh, which made the boys around him and the girl laugh with him.

"Dude, I'll do it!" Another one butted in with a smirk, the boys and the girl laugh.

"That's my boy, JJ!" The girl cheered out as she stood up, JJ chuckled as the girl had gotten closer and closer to her.

"Ok, I can see why Ben was nervous." JJ giggled out, Y/n let out a small scoff before she let out a small hum, before the two leaned in slowly but Y/n swerved him just as they were about to kiss.

"Girls are better, my guy." The girl said before she jumped over two chairs and stood by Hailee who was just smiling widely at what she had just witnessed. The girl was talking normally to the camera and once her name got called,

"Y/n L/n." The girl said, Y/n scoffed,

"Oop— girl be interrupting— nah, i'm kidding." She walked past Hailee and grabbed her drink and turned around, Hailee and Y/n locked eyes for a couple of seconds before Hailee blushed to hard and looked down, Y/n looked down at her camera with shock and she rushed over to the guys.

"You got played badly—" One of the boys talked to JJ, JJ hit his head and went for more before Y/n grabbed the boy's t-shirt after turning him around, and pushed him to sit down.

"Jack, shut the fuck up." Y/n exclaimed, she gathered her boys around and tried to talk quietly but not at all, "You will not believe whose here—"

"Hailee?" The waitress asked, Hailee went forward and grabbed her drink before she took a seat outside and simply enjoyed the heat and the drink.

*****
(3 hours later)

Hailee was back at her apartment and found the girl that she had seen and watched a couple of her videos which she found hilariously funny, she liked how real Y/n was.

She wasn't fake, and she honestly seemed very adventurous by how much she would do with her guy friends, she saw JJ; Jack and Ben but the other one was Dylan who was twins with Jack.