⚠️Learning about the past⚠️

A/N: Hailee x Reader

This was requested by: AthirahNazari6

⚠️TW⚠️: Talk of abuse, Self-Harm, Rape. I'll say when it starts and when it stops.

Summary: Hailee asks about Y/n's parents and at the mention of them, you get anxious as they are abusive and when you finally open up about them; Hailee looks after you and tries to take care of it.

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

Me and Hailee are sitting on the couch, she's cuddling into me and has her arm around my waist; she lets out a content sigh and looks up at me, she taps my stomach. I hum at this, and look down at her.

"Yeah?" I ask her.

"Can I ask you something?" She asks me, I look at her sceptical before I gasp and nod my head; a small grin on my face. "What?"

"I already know. No need to ask." I tell her sarcastically, her eyes narrow and a smirk tugs on her lips. 

"You do?"

"I do." I tell her,

"What am I gonna ask then?" She questions, my eyes widen and I chuckle at this,

"One second, lad... um..." I start, grabbing a bottle of water while she laughs, I set the bottle of water down and put the lid on, swallowing the water. 

"You got an answer?" She questions, I shake my head.

"No..." I mumble under my breath making her giggle lightly, she places a kiss on me cheek which I grin at. I rest my head on the couch and turn my head toward her. "What's up?" I ask her.

"Well... I was just wondering since you've met my parents, how come I haven't met yours?" She asks me, I immediately move my head up and my eyes widen at this. I clear my throat and turn back to the TV.

"Um, I... I don't really know, I don't really talk to... to them." I explain to her, she nods her head.

"No, yeah, I know. I was—I was just wondering." She expresses to me, I nod my head slowly starting to pick at a scab that I had on my arm but Hailee hit my hand.

"Ow—"

"Don't do that. You do that when you're nervous, how come you're nervous?" She asks me, making me face her. I feel my heartbeat pick up, and I let out a shaky breath out; I glance at her and give her a small smile,

"Um, nothing. I gotta go to the bathroom." I tell her and quickly get up, I go over to the bathroom that was upstairs as I actually did need to go to the bathroom but I also just wanted to get out of that situation.

I don't like talking about my mum and dad, they are terrible people anyway so I don't get why anyone would wanna hear about them anyway. Just in that moment, I get a text. A text from my mum. I sigh and open it.

"You're girlfriend is relentless. I think me and your dad should meet her if you'll let us." My mum sent, I sigh at this and reply.

"I don't think that's a good idea." I reply. Hoping she'll leave it at that— wait, has Hailee been texting my parents?

I quickly leave the bathroom and rush downstairs,

"Hailee? Can I see your phone?" I ask her, she nods her head and types her password in and hands it too me, I quickly try and find her messages on where they could be texting and when I find my mum; I sigh at this.