Confessions

A/N: Hailee x Reader

Backstory: Hailee has been hanging out with Y/n a lot over the past few months and they quarantined together and grew so close. Hailee then decides that she's going to ask Y/n out.

Also, I didn't know what song to put but then I realised that it can kinda be awkward and I know this doesn't really fit what's happening and you don't have to play the song but it is there if you want so, yeah, have fun with that.

ALSO! THANK YOU FOR 11K! I JUST NOTICED! THANK YOU SM <3

TW: Mention of suicide

HERE. WE. GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Restrictions were lifted and Hailee and Y/n were back home at their house and one of the first things that Y/n did was check on Martini. Honestly, Hailee always found it so adorable whenever she saw Y/n and Martini. The amount of photos she had of the two. It was like Martini was Y/n's baby.

Y/n was reading a book by the pool however she got bored quickly so she started to swim around in the pool, however it wasn't fun enough so she began to call on Hailee.

"Hailee!" She whined out like a little baby who wasn't getting the sweet that they wanted, however Hailee didn't hear her. "Hailee!" She exclaimed which Hailee didn't hear her once again, she pouted and rested her head on the lid of the pool, she sighed. "HAILEE!" She screamed loudly, Hailee opened the slide door and peaked her head out,

"Yeah?" Hailee asked with a small smile as she saw Y/n's head lift up and her eyes light up. She smiled widely and opened her arms for Hailee,

"Join me! Please, please, please? I'm so bored!" Y/n expressed as she let out a small huff when she saw that Hailee wasn't going toward her.

"First off, you're wet—"

"—I thought you liked it that way." Y/n hummed out, a small smirk and smug look on her face, Hailee's mouth fell open slightly and Y/n pushed herself out of the pool and walked her way over toward her, she stood right in front of her, Hailee hadn't said a word, "What?"

"Um... no—nothing... no, no, nothing. Um, but yeah, you're soaking—"

"That's—"

"Okay, will you just..." Hailee sighed as she forced her eyes shut but once she opened them, Y/n had that smug look still on her face. She let her shoulders fall and shook her head, "look, I've got work to do."

"Okay, but can you not do it later? I'm bored out of my mind! And you're the only person I can ever tolerate." She complained as she grabbed a towel and started to wipe herself clean. Hailee shook her head,

"I appreciate the compliment, but I mean it. I can't join you." Hailee said to Y/n who just sighed and nodded her head,

"Right... okay." Y/n mumbled out, she set the towel down and walked back to the pool; she set her feet in and sat on the edge; she rested an elbow on her thigh and rested her chin on her hand. She huffed and let her shoulders fall as she slowly moved her legs back and forth.

Hailee went to leave but then saw how upset she looked and felt really bad, she always struggled to say no to Y/n, she was a hard person to say no too since whatever she suggested was always a good idea. She sighed and headed back inside, got changed into her swimming costume and got herself a towel for when she came outside, Y/n had her head underwater and it didn't seem like she was going to be moving her up any time soon. Hailee rushed into the pool and pulled her up, as soon as their heads were above the water, Hailee wasted no time in confiding with the girl in front of her.