⚠️New Friends 3⚠️

A/N: Charlie x Reader

PART THREE! WOOOHOOO!

I hoped you all enjoyed the last two parts!

⚠️TW⚠️: Abuse and talk of abuse

Sit back, do not relax ahaha and enjoy part 3! OF! New Friends.

Thank you for 312-315K! YOU GUYS ARE SO AMAZING! Thank you❤️

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

My lips hover over hers for a moment and just as our lips are about to touch, I hear the door rush open, we quickly move away from one another and I look up to see my dad. He sighs lightly, resting his hands on his hips. I mentally slap myself, how did I let this happen?

"I don't doubt that your friend's parents are expecting her home by now." My dad expresses to us, I look over at Charlie giving her a light smile, hoping that she'd understand, she nods her head.

"Probably. Thanks for having me, Mr L/n." Charlie thanks him before getting up and quickly leaving. I see my dad wait for the door to shut and I stand up, letting out a small groan as my chest was a little sore, we hear the door shut and he slams my door shut, I jump at this.

"What the hell were you two doing?" He asks me, raising his voice. I just stay silent at this and he hits my head and pushes me onto the edge of my bed, "I asked you a question!" He shouts,

"We were just talking. N—Nothing happened—!"

"Oh? Nothing happened? Oh, that's great. Yeah, my bad." He sarcastically says, I roll my eyes at this and shake my head, looking out the window. He cups my chin and forces me to look at him, "Look at me when I'm talking to you." He tells me, I just stare him down. Waiting for the first real blow to happen so I can move on with my day, "I don't want you to ever be anywhere near her ever again." He tells me,

"That's not gonna fucking happen—"

"I will make sure of—"

"I said... that's not gonna fucking happen." I tell him, he slowly begins to smile, slowly laughing before I feel a slap right across my face. I quickly move my head back to him though, waiting for his next hit.

"You do as I say, okay? I am your dad—"

"Exactly!" I snap at him, pushing him back and standing up myself, "You're my dad. Act like a dad instead of being such a shit one. You are such a shit person that I think it's kinda obvious why you don't have any friends, y'know, because of how manipulative you are. Because of how you shout at people so easily. Because you have such bad anger issues that you can't seem to control anything. Because of how whenever your angry... you always come to me... not even to talk! It's to hit me! Does that make you happy?!" I ask him, he pushes me back, making me fall back, he moves down to atop of me, straddling me.

"You do not... ever... say that again." He tells me, before sending me right and lefts, I try to stop them however, he then grips my wrists and moves them above my head and continues to hit me just with one hand. I try to use my legs and wriggle out of his grip but there wasn't much that I could do. And I hate that.

***

I hear the door shut and I let every tear fall while trying to push myself up, however, that fails as I immediately fall down because of how sore my arms are, I rest my back on the floor and sigh, forcing my eyes shut. I hear a door open and I quickly open them, expecting my dad but the door didn't open, I look around the room and I see Charlie walking over and shut the slide door; she turns to me and gives me a light smile.