400K Surprise!

A/N: Emily Dickinson x reader

This is part 5 of "A Carriage Ride with Miss Death"

⚠️"Warning"⚠️: .....smut.... ;)

I believe many people were wanting this so I give in!

HERE YOU GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily's POV:

As I slowly shut my eyes, I hear something that makes me open my eyes. I look around to see that I'm on the field, just outside my house. It's foggy but at least I know one thing that's coming.

Miss Death.

I feel excitement build up in my stomach, as I turn around and head toward the Carriage. I take my time as I admire the world one last time, looking at the house that I grew up in. I have such fond memories of everything and everyone.

Sure, my life wasn't all perfect but because I know I'm with who I'm meant to be with now, I will be okay; I'm just excited to see her, I haven't seen her in a while, I wonder what she has been up too.

I stop at where I always wait and soon, the Carriage is in front of me and the door opens, I see her hand and take it, her helping me inside. I sit myself down where I always sit, and the door shuts on it's own while I move the strands of hair on either side out of my face to take in the sight of Death in front of me.

"Death." I greet her fondly, seeing her release the smoke with a wide smile on her face.

"Emily." She replies, her voice low and husk. I blush at this as I see her hand rest on top of the cup her index finger tracing back and forth on the rim, before her finger moved up and down.
Slowly. "It's been a while," She acknowledges, I nod my head lightly, not being able to focus on much but her abs, her outfit, how attractive her voice is and what her finger is doing to that cup. I have no idea why, but it is just... attractive. "my darling, are you alright?" I hear her ask me, her voice raspy.

"Yeah. Everything is perfect." I reply softly, she grins at this,

"Perfect?"

"Yes." I answer,

"Emily, are you aware... that your time has come and you are no longer just a guest but you are a visitor and soon, I have to drop you off at your grave." She explains to me, I nod my head.

"Better not waste anytime then." I reply to her, she grins at this; knowing exactly what I mean. She rests her blunt down and takes a light chug of her wine before she sets it down and pats beside her, I move beside her as the carriage begins to move. This time, when I look out the window, I see my house fade further and further away unlike before.

"I'm sorry..." She apologises, I turn to her, waiting for her to continue, "for making you wait so long." she adds, I grin at this and place a kiss on her cheek while resting my left hand on her right thigh.

"I'm just happy we can be together now." I admit sheepishly, I notice her blush and she leans in for a kiss; I lean in as well and soon our lips meet and I am immediately wanting more, she is so addicting and a perfect kisser. I rest my right hand on the back of her neck,
pulling her further in while I use my left hand to rest on the couch, I feel her body turn to me and she slowly pulls away. Kissing my neck. Whispering sweet nothings between each kiss.

"You are so perfect," She whispers to me, "everything you do is... breathtaking." She tells me, making me lean closer as I feel something begin to form on my neck, while her hand rests on the zip and moves down. She helps me out of my dress and corset, setting it across the carriage. I move her back and kiss her, our tongues fighting for dominance while I take her suit jacket off and chuck it across the carriage. She unbuckles her pants as we pull away to catch our breath, both of us opening our eyes and smiling at one another. "All I want to do is be with you," She places a quick kiss on my cheek before moving to my neck, "and kiss you," she places a kiss on my neck before moving an inch down, "and hug you," she places a kiss before moving down to my sweet spot, "and make love to you," she says boldly, placing a long kiss on my sweet spot where, when she pulled away, I felt a mark start to form, which I blush at and feel a pool start to happen between my legs because of her, she then hovers her lips over my pulse point, "and show you over and over..." she places a delicate kiss on my pulse point, "why girls with dicks do it so much better than everyone else." She grins out, speaking so softly. I feel myself blush at her words as I help her unzip her pants and take them off, all that was left was boxers where her increasing growing dick was easy to see, I gulp a little nervous before I feel her rest her hand under my cheek and lift my head up to meet her eyes. "I won't do anything your not ready for, little one." She speaks softly, "I don't have to use it." She continues on to say, I blush at how amazing and caring she is.