Built-up nerves

A/N: Hailee x Reader

Summary: Hailee and Y/n have been dating for a good couple of months and Y/n's friends become friends with Hailee's. One night, Hailee and Y/n planned to have sex but it's Hailee's first time and she gets super nervous not knowing what to do.

YOU GUYS ARE SO SWEET! All the comments in the Face Reveal post is so amazing, I honestly don't have much confidence but you guys have been so sweet! I MEAN I GOT CALLED THE NEW KATE BISHOP! LIKE THAT IS ONE OF THE BEST COMPLIMENTS EVER!

Thank you so much for all the support, I love you all so much <3

ALSO THANK YOU FOR 32K! <3

HERE. WE. GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

I was walking along a street with her best friends, Sara, Nate and JJ. We've all been best friends since we were little, Nate and JJ being in the music industry as Sara and me were in the acting business. Slowly climbing to fame.

"No! Come on, I make way better music." Nate argues against JJ. Me and Sara just listen, giggle and add snarky comments here and there whenever we can.

"That's what you think." JJ scoffs out as he shoves Nate ahead, I laugh at this but then felt Sara wrap her arms around mines.

"So! Are you and Hailee going too... you know?" Sara asks me, all energetic, as she shimmies her shoulders all excited; I take a sharp inhale as a smile appears wide on her face as Nate and JJ turn to me as well. Them all staring me down.

"Stop. Don't. Don't look at me like that." I tell them, but they all started to exclaim and smile widely.

"We just want to know the details!" Nate exclaims excitedly. I shake my head lightly as I let out a small chuckle,

"Yeah! We wanna know the details, LOVER GIRL!" JJ exclaims as he jumps up and heel clicks, and when he landed, he claps his hands together then him and Nate point at me, waiting for me to speak however I just let out a nervous chuckle.

"You— Okay! No! Stop staring at me. It's gonna happen... soon. I just—I just I don't know when." I explain to the group as they all exclaimed a loud, 'ooo'. I roll my eyes at their child-like behaviour, "You suck." I sigh out, 

"You sure that ain't your job?" Sara ask and moves in front of her, I tilt my head with a small smirk on my face,

"I hate you, you know that right?" I ask her as she tilts her head from left to right.

"Yeah, but you love me. Right?" Sara asks with a small pout, I wrap an arm around her waist and place a kiss on her head as Sara cuddles into me.

"Of course, lover girl!" I exclaim excitedly. Sara smiles widely, we turn to one another with a wide smile as we rest our cheeks at the closest shoulder to face each other. Sara's curly brown hair really did suit her physique as well as her crazy excitement about everything. "Now I think we should talk about Sara. I think we gotta talk about Sara and her new girlfriend." I expose which made JJ and Nate gasp in excitement.

"You have a new girlfriend?!" JJ asks quite loudly, Sara hit my shoulder.

"I never told them!" Sara exclaims, I smile widely.

"That's what you get for exclaiming that then!" I fire at her which made the boys laugh.

*****

I arrive home and unlock the door to see Hailee sat at the table, a laptop sat in front of her and next to her was a pad and paper as she was holding a pen.