⚠️Wedding with Nadine⚠️

A/N: Nadine x Reader!

Title pretty much explains it!

⚠️TW⚠️: Talks of Suicidal thoughts and death.

HERE WE GO!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n sighed as she stood outside the wedding venue where her mother's wedding was being placed to her soon to be step-dad who she massively disliked. Nadine wrapped her arm around Y/n's upper arm and rested her head on Y/n's shoulder.

Y/N's POV:

I hate this. I hate this. I mean I like that Nadine's here, I love her for that but I don't want to go over to the venue, there are just so many people that I don't like or hate. I don't want to get to know anyone here, I just want to go home, sit around in my pyjama's with the girl I love. I just want that. But it feels so impossible sometimes...

"Penny for a thought?" Nadine asked as she showed a coin in front of my face, I take it and just scoff,

"I'm fine." I dismiss as I hand it back to her but she pouts and moves in front of me, handing it back to me.

"Talk to me, Y/n. I want to know what you're thinking." Nadine expressed to her, I sigh.

"I just hate that she's getting re-married..." I tell Nadine who didn't say anything, she places a hand on my cheek and smiles at me, "I hate that she hid it from me..." I add which Nadine nods her head in agreement at. She places a kiss on my lips that I can't help but not want more; she pulls away and gives me a weak smile.

"I'm sorry." She apologises, "Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Yeah." I say quietly, resting my forehead against hers. "Come with me on the Honeymoon?" I ask her which makes her smile widely, she nods her head to which I sigh in relief at. "Thank god, because I think I might become a murderer if you're not there." Nadine giggles at my comment to which I smile at her for,

"Y/n?" I hear someone call on me, I sigh looking up to see my mum, "I can't believe you made it." She hummed out, a wide smile on her face before she looks down at my outfit then locks her eyes back onto me. I give her a forced smile as Nadine moves out of the way as our hands slowly entangle.

"Hi... mum..." I sigh out to which she doesn't speak for a few seconds,

"I'm really glad that you decided to show up—"

"I really didn't... I didn't want to show up. But I did." I express, cutting her off; she sighs and moves in front of me.

"Will you ever forgive me?"

"No. I won't. And I don't expect you to ever understand why—"

"No, I do." My mum cuts me off, I sigh and look down at the ground. Clenching my jaw. "I get why you're mad and you have every right to be."

"Yeah, well you did hide him from me and dad for 14 months." I bitterly let out to which she lets out a small sigh.

*****

Everyone was socialising but I hate it, all I wanted to do was write. I found a napkin and this random person was walking past,

"Hi, hey, have you got a pencil?" I ask the girl who nodded her head looking my up and down, I gave her a small smile as she hands me a pen, I turn to the napkin and begin to write down:

'If I'm happy. I feel... everything.

If I'm sad. I feel... nothing as well as everything