First meeting being a night out

A/N: Hailee x Reader

Summary: Y/n is Ella's little sister and her and a few members of the Dickinson cast go out drinking and it's the first time they meet Y/n and she's drunk however very flirtatious and everyone in the cast immediately adores her.

THANK YOU FOR 32, 33, and 34k! I AM SO INCREDIBLY THANKFUL ❤️❤️

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV:

I'm waiting for my older sister, Ella, and her friends come to the bar that I'm at. I'm really nervous that I'm going to mess something up since I'm already drunk and when I am I have no filter and I'll do anything anyone asks me to do which, sure, is fun but then again. When you're just meeting people, god knows what's gonna happen.

I was seated in one of the best seats that you can get and I was on my phone, messing around, playing a game, taking some selfies. A few guys asking me if they wanted to buy me a drink to which I politely... accepted. Of course, I want free drinks, as a British person, here is a quick tip on how to get them to like you: WE ARE A SUCKER FOR FREE SHIT!

Or! If it's on offer, but a 25p change, are we going to pick the reasonable one or the 25p cheaper one? WE ARE CHOOSING THE 25P CHEAPER ONE!

So! Of course whenever a guy offers to buy me a drink, I take it. It's not like I flirt with them. They make that choice on their own to flirt with me, buy me a drink, talk to me for a good 5 minutes before they try their 'smooth' move and I decline saying that I'm not into guys like that and pat they're back while I'd grab the drink and pat their back before I smoothly walk back to the dance floor and dance around.

It was an occurrence to see me at a bar, but I quite liked bars. Best opportunity to get yourself known but in my older sister, Ella's mind, she disagrees. And she also disagrees with my ways of 'flirting' back with men only to decline them when all I would do is notice their stare or glance. That's all. How is that flirting? Ask her. I have no idea!

Her and her friends come in and look around before I give Ella a small wave, she notices my wave and before they come over, she turns to her friends. Most likely telling them that I'm already drunk, how I get super flirtatious, how over-friendly I can be, how I'm easily convinced and will do anything. The usual shit that she'd tell them, I can hear a few laughs at Ella's warning and when I see a tall, stunning brunette, I send her a 'flirtatious' wave with a wide smile before I turn back to my phone and take another shot of Vodka.

"That's Jimmy! Mind getting me another?" I ask him with a wide smile, he sighs and shakes his head.

"You are an alcoholic, women."

"Wha—? I am not!" I say in protest as I follow him to the bar, ditching all my stuff as Ella and her friends walk over, the brunette and a blonde haired women smiling at my words. "I just like alcohol! What can I say?" I tell him with a cute smile, I push my butt onto the bar and look at him with pleading eyes, "Please, Jim, just one more shot? Then I'll be done! I swear!" I say placing my hand on his shoulder, he looks at my hand then at me. Something in his eyes change, I lower my head slightly, flashing him a small smile before he sighs and goes to get me another shot. I giggle and tap the bar in a rhythm. "Thanks, Jimmy-boy! Love ya!" I tell him and hop down from the bar and walk over to my sister, "Ayo! There she is! There's little Miss Actress and her Actress friends, woo!" I say excitedly and spin around landing into her arms, she chuckles as she stumbles backwards.

"How many drinks have you had?" She asks me, moving me back away from the hug.

"You know me, El, I always keep it light!" I tell her, dodging the question knowing that she'll ban me from anymore if she knew the true answer. I sit down next to a brown haired boy and the blonde girl, as the girl I waved at was on the other-side of me. "Hey! Ella's told me a lot about you three! How are we all?" I ask them with a wide smile, my eyes glancing at the three.