"I didn't mean it"

A/N: Nadine x Reader

This was requested by: user79391218

Summary: Y/n is Krista's sister and while Krista is dating Darian, she finds out that her older sister who is in Darian's year likes Nadine and Nadine likes her too. Darian and Y/n are best friends btw.

THANK YOU FOR 50K! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH <3

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

I was driving my little sister, Krista, home and her best friend, Nadine, who is my best friend, Darian, younger sister. The two were just talking about their day and I got told to drive to Nadine's house as I'm hanging out with Darian and Krista is hanging out with Nadine. Nadine's in the passenger's side and Krista is in the back.

"How's it in the back?" I ask Krista, with a wide smile on my face. She hits my shoulder, "OW—!"

"Don't make fun of me." She tells me sternly as her voice was slightly raised. I roll my eyes, as I begin to chuckle,

"It was just a joke, relax!" I say letting out a small giggle.

"Nadine..." Krista starts, I roll my eyes.

"Of course, she's gonna pick your side—"

"Shh!" Krista tells me, and turns to Nadine. "Nadine, who do you think is right?"

"She's driving... you didn't need to hit her." Nadine explains shyly which I start to laugh at, Krista crosses her arms and leans back, I stick my hand out and Nadine gives me a high five. "I like Nadine." I exclaim which makes the two laugh. 

*****

We arrive at Nadine's and we all get out the car, I grab my bag and walk behind Nadine and Krista who were talking about some guy named Erwin.

"Do you like him?" I ask her, she and Krista turn to me, I give Krista a sarcastic smile before I turn to Nadine, waiting for an answer.

"No, not like that! But like, he's adorably pathetic. Like I'd want to carry him in a Baby Bjorn." She explains to me, I slowly nod my head.

"Right, so, you don't like him?" I ask her, making sure, Krista scoffs at this and before Nadine can speak, Krista butts in.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" She asks me,

"Yeah, I would." I answer, both of us sticking out tongues out and beginning to bicker while Nadine just giggles. We all head inside and I look around, "Nadine, where's your brother?"

"Shoot, forgot to mention. He's at his AP study group." She tells me, I groan in annoyance and crash onto the couch which Nadine giggles at as she grabs food from the kitchen along with Krista. I feel someone move my head up and I look to see Nadine, "You okay there, bud?"

"No. I'm bored..." I mumble which she giggles at, she sits down and I rest my head on her lap which shocks her,

"Whoa... uhm, you... comfy there?" She asks me,

"You chose to sit there, suck it up." I groan out which she just chuckles at. I shut my eyes slowly begin to fall asleep as I'm so tired... I've been stressed out so much. I just want to sleep.

*****

"Nadine, come on, just leave her." Krista whispers to Nadine but Nadine shakes her head.