"Little help?"

A/N: Hailee x Reader

This was requested by: LyraHarris

Thank you for 128-132k! You guys are so amazing, thank you <3

Summary: Y/n is apart of the mafia and we come home late with bruises and blood which worries Hailee.

Also, small announcement, I simply can't do a Royal 2 because every time I try to fricken write it, I simply can't. I just, I just can't. I'm struggling here, boys and girls. I really am. I just can't do it. Why? I don't even know. I just simply can't write it. I hate every single thing about the first one as I really don't like it. I liked the idea but I made it shit. So, I'm sorry to the people who wanted a part 2 but I physically and mentally cannot get myself to be able to write it.

Much love <3 

Anyway, enough of the rambling! 

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

I pull my pistol out and slightly peak my head but quickly move back as I got shot at, I sigh at this and limp my way out of the way, 

"Hey! Hey! What's with all the violence recently?" I shout when everyone stopped and quickly came out of my spot, I shoot one guy and quickly another 3 before I feel one of my workers push me away as someone was about to shoot me. I shoot the person who tried to kill me.

"We gotta go! Now!" She tells me,

"Oh, no shit!" I exclaim in sarcasm and she helps me out the building and a few of my workers help me to an escape car. I wrap my arm around my stomach and sigh, "Well... that was intense..." I sigh out making a few of the members in the car laugh. "What's the time?" I ask,

"Mr Wolf." Someone butts in, which was not funny at all; I look at them and shoot their head, making everyone flinch slightly.

"Oh, come on, he was annoying." I complain, "Now what is the time?" I ask for anyone to answer.

"2:42am." The driver answers for me, I groan.

"Shit!" I complain, "Yo, can we change the direction? I need to ho home straight away." I tell him, he nods his head and quickly does a U-Turn. "OH SHIT! NOT THAT FUCKING FAST!" I shout at him, making him flinch. Why? Who knows? He's a big baby anyway.

"Sorry, boss."

"You better be, asshat." I insult and sigh, trying to get comfortable but the bruises and cuts on my body do not allow me too.

***

I walk inside and shut the door quietly,

"And too think you could come back in time." I hear my girlfriend, Hailee, speak up, I sigh and lock it before turning to her. I give her a small smile while her face goes in shock. "Whose blood is that?" She asks me, rushing over to me and entangling our hands.

"Oh, few cops. This was dick who was in the car and when I ask the time, I expect a time, not 'Mr Wolf' that's such an old joke. So, you know," I complain then do gun fingers, "Pew, pew." I complain making her giggle.

"Baby, you can't keep losing members. As much as they bug you, they are just trying to help you." She explains to me in a soft but stern tone. I roll my eyes at this,

"Well I need to be stern otherwise they won't listen to me." I express to her, she scoffs at this.

"Come on, baby, let's go in the shower and get you cleaned up." She tells me, I nod my head and we head upstairs and into our bedroom; I try to take my t-shirt off but I'm in way to much pain, I sigh and look at her as she stares at me, like a little baby doing the most adorable thing in the world.