Danger is a fan of me 2

A/N: Kate x Reader

THE "LONG" WAITED PART TWO FOR THIS ONE-SHOT!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 75-86K! I DON'T KNOW WHERE I'VE BEEN BUT I COMPLETELY MISSED IT! SO SORRY! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! YOU GUYS ARE INCREDIBLE.

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

I don't remember coming home last night if I'm honest, I remember sitting on the building and Kate hugging me and comforting me, but I don't really remember much afterwards. I wake up and feel Kate hugging into my tightly, I look over at her to see her wide awake and simply tracing her finger around a few bruises that were on my stomach.

I place a kiss on the top of her head, and rub her back. She looks up at me and gives me a small smile.

"Hey." She hums out, "Good morning." She mumbles tiredly before she rests her head where it was before but facing me this time.

"Good morning." I reply before stretching and yawning. My entire body in agony from last night. I crack my back, my fingers and my neck as well as my wrists, how? I don't know but I managed to do it. The day was starting off fine, that was until I remember why last night was such a big deal for everyone. Identity revealed... great...

"How're you feeling?" Kate asks me, I shrug lightly.

"I don't know..." I reply quietly, I go to get up but Kate stops me and pulls me back before she rolls over and moves on the left of me.

"No, don't go." She whispers to me, she sounded worried about me getting up which confused me. There was a knock at the door.

"Door's going." I inform her which she chuckles at.

"I'll get it."

"I can--"

"Let me." She tells me sternly, she leaves and shuts the bedroom door before she walks over to the front and does whatever before she comes back into the room and sighs,

"Who was it?"

"Just... some interviewers wanting to speak with you." She informs me which I sigh at, I lie back down in bed and pull the covers up, obviously still very tired. Kate walks over and lies down next to me, "I'm sorry, love." She whispers to me, I shake my head lightly.

"It's not your fault." I tell her and wrap an arm around her waist before I move down slightly and I rest my head on her chest, she wraps her arms around me, it was as if she was shielding me from everything and anything and she places a kiss on the top of my head while she uses her right hand to give me head scratches. "Nap with me." I tell her which she giggles at.

"You just got up." She tells me, giggling.

"I know, but I'm really tired... and you look like you didn't even sleep at all." I explain my case which she sighs lightly at.

"You're not wrong." She tells me, I move back a little and look at her confused. "I didn't sleep... I couldn't..." She admits, I stare her down for a moment confused on why she couldn't seem to sleep and how she didn't wake me up but then again, I just want her to be well-rested.

"How come? Is there anything I can do to help?" I offer which she smiles at me for, she places a delicate kiss on my lips, I kiss her back and cup her face as I move my other hand onto her back, rubbing her back hoping to bring some warmth and comfort as she feels a little cold.

"No... I just... I just couldn't sleep..." She continues to speak but she progressively got quieter so I didn't hear a single thing that she just said.