Incident

Timeskip 1 month:

As you did with your first pregnancy, you had decided to quit paddling and surfing from the beginning which obviously meant informing Hoppo and the inevitable task of tower duty.

You and Harrison weren't planning to announce the new to anyone else until you were around two or three months along but you could notice a few of the boys becoming suspicious of the fact you weren't in the water, especially Chappo.

You just told them that you hurt your ankle when you went out on a run; this was true, but not the main reason you were on dry duty.

"Chips, there's two in front of you who look like they're about to go under in the next couple minutes." You informed your brother over the radio.

"Thanks, Whip's going out for them." He responded as Harrison joined you and Jesse in the tower.

"Hey Harri, good news, Hopppo said we can finish at three so Sam's going to bring the boys down in about fifteen to twenty minutes." You explained as he planted a kiss on the top of your head and occupied the seat next to you.

"That's good! Then he's off to his sister's wedding in London isn't he?" Harrison confirmed.

You nodded, spotting something unusual-looking at flat rock.

"What is that?" You enquired, picking up a pair of binoculars to reveal the unknown as a large mass of body-board clutching tourists about to dive into a rip, which would not only suck them out to sea, but injure them in the process.

"Yatesy, there is a humungous group of tourists about to go for a swim off flat rock, can you call them in on the megaphone please." You requested over the radio, knowing that Yatesy and Tom were the lifeguards who were stationed furthest North on the beach.

"Yea, although you might want to prep the jetski, I'm not sure they'll hear." He responded.

"Good idea, we'll get it ready." You assured him, getting out of your seat.

"We need to get the jetski out because..." You began before seeing them all dive into the sea.

"We've got about thirty possible non-swimmers in a rip."

Timeskip 15 minutes:

Harrison and Jesse had managed to launch the ski within less than five minutes of the group plummeting into the water and now you and Chappo were dealing with the multiple casualties.

There were so many injuries that you had to make the victims form an orderly queue outside the back door whilst they waited to be treated.

"Mumma!" You heard two little voices shout before you felt their arms wrap around each of your legs as you searched for more antiseptic spray in the medical cupboard.

"Hey babies!" You greeted, ruffling their hair with each of your hands.

"Sorry for them running in here, is this a bad time?" Sam questioned, clocking the amount of people waiting outside the door opposite to the one he entered through.

"Don't worry it's fine! I know I said we'd be finished by three but as you can see there has been a bit of an incident. Do you think you could sit with them for a bit?" You asked.

"Yea off course!" He replied before picking up both twins and taking them over to the desk and beginning to occupy them with items such as somebody's sunglasses and the binoculars.

"Thankyou!"