Speech

"No no no no." You muttered, pushing yourself away form Harrison and sitting back like nothing had happened.

"What? Should I have done that? I'm sorry I..." He began to apologise but you cut him off and gave him eyes that told him there was someone behind him.

Who was that someone who had decided to intrude your evening? Reidy.

To be honest, you were kind of worried about Reidy. You had noticed over that last couple years that the more stressed he was, the more he would exersize and specifically would go on late night runs. Recently, he had been doing this but you weren't quite sure why.

"Hi Reids!" You greeted innocently.

"Hi (y/n)! Hi Harrison!" He returned. Your real name? Now you knew something was off.

"So how come your running this late?" You asked.

"I just thought it was a nice evening so I came out. I better get back or Gemma (I'm just making up names 😂😂) will worry." He answered.

"OK, see you tomorrow!" You responded and Reidy continued to run down the beach.

"That was close!" Harrison exclaimed.

"Somethings off with him." You observed but Harrison just shrugged as he didn't know Reidy well enough to notice he was out of character.

Time skip:

"I think I better be getting back." You informed Harrison, who was playing with your hair as you laid your head on his lap.

"Alright, let's go then."He replied and you both walked off the beach to the car.

" Are you working tomorrow? " You enquired.

" Yea, are you? " He questioned.

" No, but Chappo is so I think I'm gonna head over to Reidy's and actually make him talk to me and tell me what's up with him."

"Oh OK, do you want to meet up once I've finished work?" he answered.

"Yea, you can come to mine and we can just watch TV and stuff." You suggested.

"Alright, I'll see you then." He said just as you neared the apartment block.

"See you!" You responded before you gave each other a quick kiss and you got out of the car.

Time skip:

When you got into the apartment, you found your brother with his head in his hands at the breakfast bar.

"What wrong Chips?" You asked, startling him.

"Hm? What? Oh, nothing, I'm just booorrreeeeddddd." He whined and you laughed at him.

"So how was your date?" He enquired.

"It was good, Harrison asked me to be his girlfriend, I said yes and then we saw Reidy going for a run and he was acting really weird. Do you know what's up with him?" You replied very quickly so he couldn't really hear and then wouldn't have to make his speech.

"What?" He questioned.

"Reidy, do you know what's up with him?" You repeated, knowing that wasn't what he hadn't heard.

"No, between you and Harrison."

"Oh that, he may be my boyfriend..." You answered hesitantly.

"This is not good." Hr commented.

"Oi! What's wrong with Harrison?" You scolded.

"No, not that. Its just that I'll have to have a little chat with him in front of all the boys." He responded mischievously.

"No, you don't need to have a 'little chat' . You need to leave him alone and not scare him with that brother speech thingy you do." You warned him.

"Fine." He huffed.

"I'll only do the first half."