Visit

Arthur and Ethan were now one week old and you were finally taking them down to Bondi to meet the rest of the boys who hadn't been able to visit the babies in hospital or at your apartment.

"Two bottles, four nappies, two carseats, a load of stuff in the bag and two very awake babies. Is that all? " You enquired, piling the supplies into the car.

"I think so baby, I can't wait for the boys to see their outfits!" Harrison exclaimed.

"I know, I don't know where Chappo found them but they are so cute!"

Chappo had been around your apartment most afternoons since the babies were born

Chappo had been around your apartment most afternoons since the babies were born. Partly because he wanted to spend time with his nephews and partly because having your first borns be twins was a challenge- a challenge which was definitely worth, there was no doubt in that!

He knew a lot of things about babies that you and Harrison didn't, seeing as he looked after you a large proportion of time when you were a baby.

You didn't think the beach would be too busy given that it was five in afternoon. However, it was a hot summer day so the beach would be a magnet for tourists seeking relief from the heat. You weren't going to go down to the beach, but instead stay in the air-conditioned tower to avoid the babies getting too hot.

"Shall I take Ethan?" Harrison asked, already unbuckling his son's car seat.

"Yea, I'll bring Arthur."You responded, taking Arthur's chair out of the car and starting to walk to the tower with Harrison following closely behind.

"Hey guys!" You greeted, having just opened the door to the tower.

"Hey Marl- wait, you didn't say you were coming in today!" Maxi exclaimed, running to hug you but slowing down and being more careful once he observed the carriers you and Harrison held.

"Hey Maxi, we thought we'd surprise you with babies!" You laughed whilst the three of you walked up to the desk and took the vacant spaces.

"Awww! Now do I get to hold them without an aggy nurse glaring at me? " He questioned and you picked Arthur up and held him to your chest.

"Yea! I don't know what that nurse's problem with you was." Harrison answered before carefully placing Ethan into Maxi's awaiting arms.

He wriggled slightly and looked like he might of started fussing but he quickly settled down and snuggled into Maxi arms whilst looking up at him with wide eyes.

"Hey Ethan! Do you remember me from your first day on Earth? No? Well I'll let you off because you had a lot going on that day but I'm Maxi. That's spelt M-A-X-I if you ever need to fill out a form or something like that." He told him and neither you nor Harrison could hold back a grin and a giggle.

"Their vests are so cute!" Maxi complimented.

"Thanks, Chappo bought them!" You informed him.

"Does he know you guys are here?" He enquired.

"Nope, but I think he might in a couple seconds..." You responded, noticing your brother and Reidy ascending the stairs leading to the tower.

"(y/n)! Harrison! Babies! I didn't know you were coming in today!" Chappo exclaimed, coming over and giving you a hug before turning to Harrison to do their weird handshake. They called it their 'brother-in-law handshake'. You had only started noticing it recently but they told you they had made it up four years ago, although, it had a different name then.

"Hey Chips! Hey Reids!" You replied.

"Hey Marley, Harrison and mini Reids!" Reidy returned, already cooing over the twins.

"Do you want to hold him?" You enquired and he nodded his head frantically whist taking seat.

You went over and placed Arthur gently into his arms. You were very lucky that your babies were overall complacent in other people's hold.

"What about me?" Chappo fake pouted.

"Maybe if you ask nicely Chips, Maxi will let you hold Ethan." You told him in a patronising tone. This statement caused Maxi to form a pleading look on his face.

"But I've only had him for like five minutes!"