Pranks

Time skip to the morning:

"(y/n) wake up it's 5:30 get up!" Chappo said, rousing you from your dream.

"I was busy Chips!" You slurred making your brother laugh.

"Well your going to be even more busy today cos, incase you've forgotten, you're coming to work!"
You had forgotten and were now wide awake with excitement regarding today's newfound agenda. You leapt put of bed with a grin on your face until you remembered last night's events and you slumped back down onto the duvet.

"C'mon (y/n) you're gonna make me late!" He sighed trying to hide his laughter at your  quickly changing range of emotions.

"I'm not getting up!" You shouted but in more of a jokey than aggressive tone.

"We'll see about!" Chappo smirked as he lifted you of the bed and carried you bridal style out of the bedroom.

"Put me down!" You commanded

"Not until you say I'm the best big brother ever!"

"Fine, you're the best big brother ever! Now  Put. Me. Down" You complied and he too complied by putting you down on the sofa.

"I'm going to have a shower, then you can have yours then we'll have breakfast together okay?" Chappo asked as you looked up and saluted him saying,

"Aye aye captain!" Which made him laugh as he headed into the bathroom.

What Chappo didn't know was that there was something on your morning agenda that he wouldn't be pleased about. You had decided, to pay him back for this morning, to hide all his shorts/ trousers so his only option would be to go to work in yours. This was going to be brilliant!

First, you headed into his room and took all the bottoms from his draws and hid them somewhere you knew he wouldn't look.

Then, you made sure you picked out your plain black shorts for your own outfit so the only ones that remained were your pink flowery ones as your ones from yesturday were in the wash.

Finally, you made your way into the bathroom and waited for him to finish his shower so you could hop in and get ready for the day.

Time skip to after shower:

You had just finished putting on your outfit and doing your hair for the day: