Work

Time skip to arriving at the tower:

As you arrived at the tower, you opened the door, eager to share your victory with the boys, luckily, despite being early, there were already 5 of the boys in the tower.

The heckling began the minute Chappo entered:

"Chappo what are you wearing?!" Whippet asked between laughter

"Just leave it guys, someone thought it would be funny to hide my shorts" He replied glaring over to you as you were now sat down on a chair next to Reidy.

"Nice one mini Chappo!" Reidy said fistbumping  you.

"Hold on (y/n), you wouldn't even wear them!" Maxi said

"I know, that's why Chappo's wearing them!" You answered making all the boys burst out laughing.

"Can you guys watch her while I go and talk to Hoppo?" He asked

"You know I'm nearly 14 Chips, I'm not a baby!" You said

"Debatable" He muttered as he walked across the road.

You sighed and placed your head on the desk- once again remembering the news you found out last night.

"What's wrong kiddo?" Reidy asked nudging your shoulder.

"Nothing" You mumbled.

"Come (y/n), don't pull that on me I know when you're upset" he persisted

"Fine..." You began, sitting up from the desk.

"We're not moving to Bondi and instead we're moving 1500 kilometres from the sea!"

Meanwhile in Hoppo's office:

C= Chappo
H= Hoppo

C: Morning Hop!
H: Morning Chap thanks for coming in I just needed to talk to you about your sister.
C: What's she done now?
H: No not in a bed way, I've just got an idea.
C: Okayyyy...
H: I saw her do that rescue yesturday and perform CPR on her board. Then later I saw you guys out in the surf and she's amazing so...
C: Sooo...
H: I want to see if she wants to be put on the trainee program.
C: Seriously? That is like her dream! But can you do that? She's only 13.
H: I did check and I can put her on the program but she would just always have to be with one of the boys.
C: There is just one slight problem.
H: What?
C: Mum's got a job in Alice springs working as her dream photography job meaning they're not moving to Bondi.
H: Surely (y/n) can't be happy about that!
C: No, she's really upset.
H: Yea I bet she is- that's one of the most landlocked places in Australia!
C: Hold on, I've got an idea can I borrow your phone I left mine in the tower?
H: Sure!

Phone call:
C= Chappo
M= Mum

M: Hello who is this?
C: Hey Mum it's me Chappo
M: Hey Chris what's up?
C: Well you know we run that trainee lifeguard program...
M: Yea...
C: Well Hoppo wants to offer (y/n) a place on it!
M: That's like her dream! But we're moving away...
C: I know that's why I called
M: Okay, go on...
C: I was thinking that she could come and live with me.
M: I don't know Chris, we'd miss each other so much but then I guess this is a huge opportunity for her.
C: I know but we could arrange it so you two can video call every night so you still see each other.
M: I'm going to say it's up to her.
C: Okay thanks mum!
M: Bye Chris!

"So what did she say?" Hoppo asked

"She said that we can ask (y/n) and if you wants she can come and live with me at Bondi."  Chappo answered

"Okay I'll radio the boys to send her over."