Cold

It was the day after you had arrived in England and you already had work to do.

Today, it had been organised for you, Harrison and Chappo to go into a primary school and talk to the year one children whilst Whippet, Reidy and Maxi visited a secondary school. You had definitely drawn the short straw.

"That was intense." You stated after walking out of the school's grounds.

"Who knew that five years old could have so much to say." Chappo agreed.

"At least the rest of our 'lessons' will be in secondary schools." Harrison pointed out.

"That is good. I don't think I can answer one more 'why?' " You joked with Chappo and Harrison laughing in agreement.

"It reminded me of you when you were little." Chappo told you.

"I was not like that!" You defended, offended by his accusation.

"No, but you did ask A LOT of questions." He replied.

"I had a brother who was seventeen years older than me, I had a lot TO question."

Timeskip:

You had finally regrouped with Reidy, Maxi and Whippet (who had had a much easier day that you three) and were about to head out into the surf for the first time.

"Harri, where's my bikini?" You asked, rifling through your one bag which was yet to be unpacked.

You then saw the bedroom door open and Harrison emerge in his boardies with your bikini on top.

"This?" He enquired, gesturing to the swimwear that was strung incorrectly about his chest.

"What are you doing?" You laughed.

"I'm modelling, don't you think I look handsome?" He asked in a mock offended tone.

"I think you look very handsome." You responded, making your way over and kissing him on the cheek.

"You know what Harri?"

"What baby?" He questioned, looking down to meet your gaze.

"I think you look so handsome that Newquay would be missing out if they didn't get to see you go surfing in it."

Timeskip:

You and the boys could not stop laughing at Harrison. You couldn't believe he was actually wearing your bikini surfing, although it had been agreed that if he didn't change for the whole afternoon, then he would get the other free bedroom. Fortunately, you had packed a spare for yourself.

Your bikini:

After you had collected your surfboards that you had rented for the month, you began waking to the north end of the beach

After you had collected your surfboards that you had rented for the month, you began waking to the north end of the beach. As you got closer, you noticed something: everyone else was wearing wetsuits.

"Why is everyone wearing wetsuits, its not cold!" Whippet exclaimed as you approached the water.

"I know, its really..." You began before plunging your foot into the freezing water.

"OK that's why." You finished.

"Biggest wave wins!" Reidy shouted like the child he was.

Despite the unexpected temperatures, you all raced out into the surf. However, once the sun started to get lower in the sky, you were all wishing that you weren't in boardies and bikinis.

"I think I'm gonna go in now because I can't feel my fingers any more." You announced.

"I'll come with you." Harrison said before you both paddled back to the shore.

"Are you OK (y/n)?" He enquired, noticing your quivering stature.

"I'm fine but I think I'll rent a wetsuit for next time." You laughed as Harrison put his arm around your shoulders.

"Same here."