Old

After what seemed like hours of waiting, the door opened to reveal your half dressed brother (luckily the bottom half).

You immediately wrapped your arms around him in relief that he was safe and sound there in his apartment.

"Are you OK?" he enquired.

"I'm OK, are you?" You questioned him, confused as to why he was so nonchalant.

"I'm fine but it's like three in the morning, why are you dressed for work?" He asked, gesturing to your shirt.

"I told you black out blinds were a bad idea." You sighed before making your way through the nearly pitch black apartment to roll up the blinds and reveal the blazing sun of a bondi summer.

"Oh shoot!" He exclaimed, running back into his bedroom to get changed.

"How come your alarm didn't go off?" You asked as you stood in the doorway whilst he rifled through his draws.

"My phone is broken and my alarm clock says its three in the morning." He explained before disappearing into the bathroom to get dressed.

Even though you loved your new apartment and living with Harrison, you did miss living with Chappo and spending most of your time together.

Timeskip:

Chappo finnaly emerged in his full lifeguard attire.

"Right, let's go." You stated, jumping up from where you were sat on his bed and making your way to the front door.

"Do you think you and Harrison will have kids?" Chappo asked, which you felt was quite random.

"We haven't spoken seriously about it but we do both want to, but not for another couple years." You replied as you both left the apartment and began to walk downstairs together.

"Why?" You enquired.

"I was just wondering, I think it would be fun to be an uncle." He answered, unlocking his car as he didn't want to be any later to work than he was already.

"More like a grand father." You mumbled under your breath but just enough so he would be able to hear.

"Hey, I'm not that old!" He exclaimed before getting into his car with you following. You had always teased him about being old, even though he really wasn't. It was just funny how it annoyed him.

"On a different topic, when are you going to teach me how to drive?" You enquired.

"As soon as you get a car to drive in." He informed you.

"Why can't I learn to drive in your car?" You questioned him.

"Because of what happened last time."

"How many times Chips, that tree just jumped out of nowhere! That doesn't make me a bad driver." You defended yourself.

"To be fair you are very good at emergency stops." He laughed and despite your trying not to, you eventually joined in. It was a good thing that was the first thing he taught you.

"How do I make Hoppo not fire me for being the late?" Your brother asked you as he pulled up in a parking spot.

"I wouldn't worry about that, he'll just be happy to see you. We all thought you were dead." You responded, getting out of the car.

"What could I have died of?" He enquired with a raised eyebrow as you began to smirk at what you were about to say next.

"I don't know, old age."